PreOrder Location Question

When Purchasing a PreOrder package it says that if you purchase in one location and go to another location that you wont be able to play.

Does this apply to opposite coasts of the US? I will be leaving the east coast for college in a few months and ill be on the west coast, will this be a problem?

2 hours ago, DaBoba said:

When Purchasing a PreOrder package it says that if you purchase in one location and go to another location that you wont be able to play.

Does this apply to opposite coasts of the US? I will be leaving the east coast for college in a few months and ill be on the west coast, will this be a problem?

I think that it will be ok because I am from Czech Republic and it says location Europe to me :) So if i go to  France or Germany it does not matter i think. I can play it in whole europe.

I thinking about preordering the edge of darkness edition, but i living in two different spots in the world. Asian and Europe, but i don't want to buy the game two times. This geographic region locking system is more than worst for me. 

Edited by Blutvogt
1 hour ago, Blutvogt said:

I thinking about preordering the edge of darkness edition, but i living in two different spots in the world. Asian and Europe, but i don't want to buy the game two times. This geographic region locking system is more than worst for me. 

I would suggest to raise your specific circumstances with the DEV team here: http://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/forum/24-questions/