ClericMan

Filled with cheaters

ClericMan

Seriously, this game has a lot of flaws.. but enormous ammount of cheaters is the biggest one. Banning waves are just not enough.. Every damn game I meet at least one of the cheaters. Every 3rd player has a damn WH easily downloaded from internet. How do I know that? Well if I skip the fact that every streamer or youtuber will tell you the same thing.. then You will see wizards who are peaking corners and prefiring sooner than they see you, when u are completly silent, but when u are crossing closed doors they shoot trought them or any other furniture..Lets keep up.. My friend was so stupid that he used WH and saw multiple people using speedhack.. This game needs proper anti-cheat.. 

Eragon284th
12 minutes ago, ClericMan said:

Seriously, this game has a lot of flaws.. but enormous ammount of cheaters is the biggest one. Banning waves are just not enough.. Every damn game I meet at least one of the cheaters. Every 3rd player has a damn WH easily downloaded from internet. How do I know that? Well if I skip the fact that every streamer or youtuber will tell you the same thing.. then You will see wizards who are peaking corners and prefiring sooner than they see you, when u are completly silent, but when u are crossing closed doors they shoot trought them or any other furniture..Lets keep up.. My friend was so stupid that he used WH and saw multiple people using speedhack.. This game needs proper anti-cheat.. the one which is already here is worth S...T

There are hardly any hackers at all though. What you call wall hacks are probably just people hearing you move or seeing you move. What you call wizards, are people taking advantage of peekers advantage. And seeing people speed hacking using hacks? The servers can't always keep up with how fast people are moving and often just warps them forward if it doesn't know how to handle them moving. That's why desync was such a problem in the past. It sounds like the anti cheat isn't bad, it's you and your rig. 

• Cold 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

MIkeKillson

Last patch was 1 thing , it was hacked to all hell but this patch has basically  non.  The fact that you play with someone that hacks makes you just as bad and you should be banned to .

I hope they just put all you hackers and ass hats on your own servers so you can leave us normal players alone.

ClericMan
11 minutes ago, MIkeKillson said:

Last patch was 1 thing , it was hacked to all hell but this patch has basically  non.  The fact that you play with someone that hacks makes you just as bad and you should be banned to .

I hope they just put all you hackers and ass hats on your own servers so you can leave us normal players alone.

I didnt play with him while he turned on that WH.. I told him that he made a stupid move and not to do that again.. I have NEVER cheated in my life... so keep that insults for yourself.. will you? I suggest, that u need learn to read properly.. because u obviously didnt get a point..

Edited by ClericMan

ClericMan
9 minutes ago, Eragon284th said:

There are hardly any hackers at all though. What you call wall hacks are probably just people hearing you move or seeing you move. What you call wizards, are people taking advantage of peekers advantage. And seeing people speed hacking using hacks? The servers can't always keep up with how fast people are moving and often just warps them forward if it doesn't know how to handle them moving. That's why desync was such a problem in the past. It sounds like the anti cheat isn't bad, it's you and your rig. 

No and no.. Dude go and check the last numbers of BANs from ban wave from tuesday.. the number is about 90. So what the hell are you talking about, that there are not any cheaters? Next time I suggest to get your facts first and type later.. deal? 

LenzOA

saw the first obv hacker today. has been pretty clean so far.

MIkeKillson
20 minutes ago, ClericMan said:

No and no.. Dude go and check the last numbers of BANs from ban wave from tuesday.. the number is about 90. So what the hell are you talking about, that there are not any cheaters? Next time I suggest to get your facts first and type later.. deal? 

I did and that's a small list , I said there is basically  non so how about you read at a 5th grade level next time and understand what I'm saying .

Last patch had them nearly every game and this patch hmm I haven't ran into one in over 150 matches weird right .

You and your cheating friend does not get the ounce of simpathy when you run into hackers I hope players like you just leave this game alone you got damn ass hats 

Edited by MIkeKillson

ClericMan
1 minute ago, MIkeKillson said:

I did and that'd a small list , I said there is basically  non so how about you read at a 5th grade level next time and understand what I'm saying .

Last patch had them nearly every game and this patch hmm I haven't ran into one in over 150 matches weird right .

You and your cheating friend does not get the ounce of simpathy when you run into hackers I hope players like you just leave this game alone you got damn add hats 

U have some serious issues man.. 

MIkeKillson
Just now, ClericMan said:

U have some serious issues man.. 

Ahh someone can't accept the truth how sad . Go back to Arma or hello kitty trust me no one wants you on this game

ClericMan
1 minute ago, MIkeKillson said:

Ahh someone can't accept the truth how sad . Go back to Arma or hello kitty trust me no one wants you on this game

What truth? :D Dude look at yourself.. U desperately need to have the last word.. or u just probably wont sleep today right? U didnt say any "truths" only :D childish insults.. boi..okey? Ignoring your from now :D bye

Did117

This game is grossly over priced, how in the hell are people paying for cheats on top of that?

Edited by TAW_Did

Eragon284th
28 minutes ago, ClericMan said:

Alright let's look at the facts then. With thousands of players playing the game across the different regions and on the different servers, only 90 of them were cheating. Let's say that 4,000 people play the game. 90 people would 2% (really 2.25%) of the player base that is cheating. That is almost nothing. Now then, look at the facts before you type, k thnx bai

2 minutes ago, TAW_Did said:

This game is grossly over priced, how in the hell are people paying for cheats on top that?

Spoken like someone who has never paid for a game on release before. Standard price for a game is $60. This game doesn't cost that much. It's relatively cheap all things considered. 

• Sad 1

robertacedane
Just now, Eragon284th said:

Spoken like someone who has never paid for a game on release before. Standard price for a game is $60. This game doesn't cost that much. It's relatively cheap all things considered. 

for some people this game does feel expensive ( for both recommended rigs and the game )
i bought this game with my saving for a AAA Title and i never felt regret buying the Edge Of Darkness Edition ( To support the Devs and To Support My Stash size ), but for my country point of view ( that mostly use cracks and bootleg ) this game feels expensive to them

Eragon284th
4 minutes ago, robertacedane said:

for some people this game does feel expensive ( for both recommended rigs and the game )
i bought this game with my saving for a AAA Title and i never felt regret buying the Edge Of Darkness Edition ( To support the Devs and To Support My Stash size ), but for my country point of view ( that mostly use cracks and bootleg ) this game feels expensive to them

I understand what you are saying, including the fact that different regions have different standards for costs of things, however I harkened it to buying a new game on release and merely stated that compared to that, it's a relatively cheap game. I personally have 3.4k hours into it already since the beginning of the alpha period.  I paid $130-ish. That's a steal for me. For other games, I've spent $60 for a 8 hour single player experience with no replayability

• Like 1

Did117
4 minutes ago, Eragon284th said:

Written like someone who has never payed for anything with money from his own pockets. Standard pricing normally includes taxes, except bsg has you paying them directly and on top of that there's the 25% extra customs fee. This """beta""" access costs way too much for such a hardware hog unoptimized mess. I'ts astronomically expensive considering that it's nowhere near finished nor there is any deadline in the foreseeable future to look up to.

2eu5oe.jpg

Eragon284th
Just now, TAW_Did said:

Written like someone who has never payed for anything with money from his own pockets. Standard pricing normally includes taxes, except bsg has you paying them directly and on top of that there's the 25% extra customs fee. This """beta""" access costs way too much for such a hardware hog unoptimized mess. I'ts astronomically expensive considering that it's nowhere near finished nor there is any deadline in the foreseeable future to look up to.

2eu5oe.jpg

Unfortunately for you, I'm an adult working a 9-5. I'm not a child who doesn't understand that I didn't pay for beta access, I paid for a finished product but got the added perk of beta access. This is the most common business practice in the game industry now. As for the added taxes on top of the price? That's the norm for most country not part of the European Union. The company is based in Russia where that is also the norm. No one forced you to buy the game, unless one of the other terrible players in your clan did, in which case be happy, you got a great game. 

chouoo

@Eragon284th  You are taking serious non sense conclusion based on clueless data. BSG only banned 90? You believe that 90 is all the cheaters? Sad truly.

There are many types of cheating program which is not detectable by even decent anti-cheat program. EFT is in just Alpha stage on the game development, and BSG don't use PunkBuster or well-known anti-cheat program but in-house anti cheat program. I don't want to judge it. But BSG has to admit their anti-cheat is not secure enough to protect all cheaters.

No other game developers can do it so far. Just admit! It is a pity to read same reply to all the threads w.r.t cheater & cheating in game.

Edited by chouoo

Kremson

@Eragon284th I am sorry dude but I have read so many comments from you that it really is obvious that you are a true fanboy to BSG you are the main one I always see going around defending the garbage AC we have stating there isnt cheaters in EFT etc . You have to either be the luckiest player here or completely naive to the issue but then again all fanboys are naive . There is cheaters in this game more than you will ever admit to just the same as BSG and what is so messed up is how BSG's last game contract wars before they formed into battle state they used and actually AC system I think it was battleye . On a game that didnt bring in the profits like EFT has an still is doing but yet they wont have the same AC system in EFT even though word of mouth is that its in the works to do so if it does ever happen who knows . 

Here is you an example last night there was 4 of us on factory all of us had to do tasks there which thank god we got them done before this happened . A fully naked bear player who I will not mention was straight up using ESP an aimbot after taking a shot gun blast to his head and his chest from two different players and headshotted all 4 of us . Everyone but me was all decked out he had no armor only a chest rig an a baby k thats it . The ammo bug doesnt apply to the 133 an 153 just the guns with mags I was using the 153 there was no desync no lag no nothing happening at all during this time for any of us . Hell even Fallen posted a video of a guy who literally come through a wall an killed us well 4 of the 5 I died first in the video cause there was 3 of them that wasted me soon as I opened that door . Video proof never lies on things like that hence why I am going to go back to recording all my games an just deal with the small fps drop I get from it . 

But regardless if you are just going to keep your nose shoved up BSG's arse on every possible an highly likely cheater thread then just do everyone a favor an bud out along with all the other fanboys like you . 

P.S. It is kind of odd that a TAW member would be talking down about EFT considering a whole lot of the staff here are TAW members so hope you dont get in trouble with your leaders an kudos for speaking your mind about it . 

Did117
4 minutes ago, Eragon284th said:

Unfortunately for you, I'm an adult working a 9-5. I'm not a child who doesn't understand that I didn't pay for beta access, I paid for a finished product but got the added perk of beta access. This is the most common business practice in the game industry now. As for the added taxes on top of the price? That's the norm for most country not part of the European Union. The company is based in Russia where that is also the norm. No one forced you to buy the game, unless one of the other terrible players in your clan did, in which case be happy, you got a great game. 

Fortunately for you I was born to rich parents who gave me the opportunity of owning my own business, so depending on the perspective I either work 24/7 or I don't work at all since I enjoy what I do and I make my own schedule. I'm not a bitter boomer who doesn't understand that beta access isn't the same has buying a finished product, no one anywhere pays for the privilege of being a test dummy, test dummies usually get a discount for their troubles and time investment in the help of developing a game or any software. Beta testing is usually for free. As for the added taxes on top of the pricing? That's the norm of shady 3rd world companies who don't follow international laws and stay away from mainstream publishers because of money grubbing practices. The company is based in russia and last I've checked there are economic sanctions enacted against russia, that may be a contributing factor, but never the less, bsg literally forces it's users to pay the extra money in order to stay competitive in game. Fanbois however force me to state the obvious, that no matter anyone's hopes and promises, facts trump feelings, always. So, the fact that I have enough money to waste away in every frivolity under the sun, doesn't make tarkov any better investment than what it really is. And to conclude, the fact that you feel the need to mention my clan is a clear sign that the fanboi in you is seething for good boi points, maybe if you knew that they don't pay their own community staff you would stop engaging in such laughable manner.

6 minutes ago, Kremson said:

P.S. It is kind of odd that a TAW member would be talking down about EFT considering a whole lot of the staff here are TAW members so hope you dont get in trouble with your leaders an kudos for speaking your mind about it . 

If naming reality is talking down or detrimental for bsg, it surely isn't my nor TAW's problem.

And remember, everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but fact, when it exists, is for everybody.

xXONESHOTXx

I agree, with a simple search there are 100s of hacks for this game. I took some time off since the last reset a few months ago, and holy hell has the community went south. I have played multiple rounds today and the amount of cheating is insane. After chalking up a few deaths to lack of play time ect ect I started recording and it's as clear as can be. I have hopes that we can stop adding new features and work an an anti cheat, If not this game is truly going to die before it even gets going any farther. 

Edited by xXONESHOTXx

Flavalicious

Rofl complains about game full of hackers while associating with a hacker.  The internet is a never ending gift 

• Upvote 2

BaconSniper

is getting worse, seems it it's a cat and mouse game right? perfect for gaining more dollars.. you think im taking poo?  look at csgo model.. let hacks happen , then do ban wave.. If they want to play again :) they pay again, rinse repeat. Best money making scam in the history of video games . You can't stop hackers?. fook you!! just like we can't stop Cancer,too many people getting rich.. 

Edited by BaconSniper

HillBillyDD
14 hours ago, Eragon284th said:

Alright let's look at the facts then. With thousands of players playing the game across the different regions and on the different servers, only 90 of them were cheating. Let's say that 4,000 people play the game. 90 people would 2% (really 2.25%) of the player base that is cheating. That is almost nothing. Now then, look at the facts before you type, k thnx bai

You're theory only works if you assume that they banned everyone who was cheating. Most likely they only caught a small percentage of the cheaters. In that case your numbers are way off. I wouldn't claim facts when you omitting them.

Eragon284th
2 hours ago, HillBillyDD said:

You're theory only works if you assume that they banned everyone who was cheating. Most likely they only caught a small percentage of the cheaters. In that case your numbers are way off. I wouldn't claim facts when you omitting them.

And I wouldn't assume that a large number of people are cheating, if that's blatantly false. There are bugs that make people invincible, bugs that make it so guns don't deal any damage, there are bugs that make people stand still for seconds at a time then warp forward, there are bugs where you no longer make any noise footstep or gunshots. There is even desync sometimes extremely bad if someone connects to a server that they have a high ping to. There are a ton of things like this that people claim are cheats but aren't. People claim that someone will turn a corner and prefire them. When what actually happens is the half a second of peekers advantage let's them see you first and shoot you. Just because you and your team die to someone in quick succession doesn't mean the person is hacking. You can think everyone who kills you is, but then you'd just be even more delusional than you already are. 

BARRICADE

I must be super lucky. I've only come across one speed hacker hatchling since the patch and he died instantly because he was going for a key spawn i was sitting across from lol.

I did see a handful of other types of stuff before .9 however and it really wasn't too hard to deal with for me personally.