6Speedy9

Graphics card recommendations?

6Speedy9

Hello, I was wondering what graphics card would run a solid 160 frames on ultra in 1080p. I have a 144hz monitor and I want to play the game at 144 frames without it dropping below. Do I need a 1070 or 1080? I’m unsure and open to suggestions. Thanks :)

Yngvaerr

I've got a GTX 1080, and still i get drops below 100 FPS.

There's little you can do to ensure the framerate that you want, the game's performance just isn't there yet.

mattyc

yeah ive got a 1080 aswell im only getting 100-110

MIkeKillson

Sadly it won't matter on what gpu you have for the most part , yes a better gpu will help and be nice but with maps like shoreline and customs alot of the time you'll go under 60 fps even with a 1080 

• Like 1

Scotty2K

Asus ROG Strix GEFORCE GTX 1080TI, It's currently what I'm using and it's amazing.

• Like 1

haanuman

A 1080 ti would be a good upgrade to be honest.

Phoenixsui

My Rig upgrade helped a lot in FPS. But dont expect constant frames...

Most of the time with high end rigs you get above 100 fps. Sometimes even constant 120fps (limited by tarkov itself)

But not during fights and not during scavspawns or near the resort on shorelines.

Scotty2K
4 hours ago, Phoenixsui said:

My Rig upgrade helped a lot in FPS. But don't expect constant frames...

Most of the time with high end rigs you get above 100 fps. Sometimes even constant 120fps (limited by Tarkov itself)

But not during fights and not during Scav spawns or near the resort on shorelines.

Very true, I must say that even with a GTX Geforce 960 SC <(Old GPU) you can play this game, however the best choice to help you process the game and future high res games is just dropping the money and building yourself a system that is gonna last you a good while. A recommendation I have is pre build it on https://pcpartpicker.com/list/

• Like 2

Audimatic

This game seems to be more cpu (and sometimes) ram intensive then gpu from my experience. 

• Like 1

Crish123

If you want to start your gaming life then definitely go for GTX 1050ti which can run all the modern games smoothly and if you are looking for something with even better budget then go for RTX 2060

facebook

Edited by Crish123

Czecher

IMHO  - GTX 1060 6GB is the best  performance/money option.

fodster

GTX 1060 is what I’m using and it’s running fine at 100fps with the usual and expected shutter while not performance tweaked being a beta. 

Edited by fodster

apeFromTarkoff

I remember back when I had 3dfx, 20-25fps was a norm for me to play games, good old times

now 100fps is not enough, scary modern reality

• Upvote 1