TheWay

Updated Ammo Chart

I see a slug has an armor damage ratio of 40%. In the description about what armor damage ratio means it is stated that the damage from the projectile will go into the armor durability points when the projectile does not penetrate.

Slug DR is 40%. Does this mean that with 3 shots the fort is blown out? (3x 40% is over 100%) or does it mean that 40% of the damage output (slug damage is 165 => 40% of 165 is 66) is translated to damage to the armor. If the latter, Fort will be blown by 1 or 2 shots from a slug.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/30/2018 at 10:05 AM, Bando said:

I see a slug has an armor damage ratio of 40%. In the description about what armor damage ratio means it is stated that the damage from the projectile will go into the armor durability points when the projectile does not penetrate.

Slug DR is 40%. Does this mean that with 3 shots the fort is blown out? (3x 40% is over 100%) or does it mean that 40% of the damage output (slug damage is 165 => 40% of 165 is 66) is translated to damage to the armor. If the latter, Fort will be blown by 1 or 2 shots from a slug.

I've laid 6 rounds into someone at less than 20m and the slug round didn't do anything.  My mate had to use his veper to down the bugger.  The damage ratio (for me) seems like its random more than a set number.  I've downed players and scavs from 5 to 50m and then again I've seen non-armored players and scavs just eat up 6 to 8 rounds like they had fort armor on.   The game is still "Alpha".  Either we blame net code for the RNG, cheaters, or acts of unknown origin or a little bit of everything for the lack of true damage.

After a few wipes with EFT, I have yet to see a single specific ammo type do a specific set of damage values no matter what the statistics say.  There are a lot of other uncontrollable factors that can't be taken into account.  

I have run shotguns last patch and this patch pretty exclusively. The results are never static but extremely fluid.  I have had amazing shots with slugs at distance and then again not so amazing at all (if any damage at all).  So slug may represent 40% but does it actually do that amount... I would say no.  Any shotgun, within 10m should be deadly but more often than not... it isn't.  

Edited by RogerRoger
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yesterday it took me more than 3 Saiga 12 magazines loaded with slugs to take down a hatchling with no armor on him, and this happened 2 times. Slug sucks period

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 7:00 AM, zieft said:

price of 5.45 bs is 349 Rubles but in the chart it says 210.

Might be due to your reputation with the vendor or the vendor you are using.