TheWay

0.10 patch WIP

Finally a optimization oriented patch,Great!

There will be a wipe?

Edited by Skyzed

New music video may be coming soon for you guys..and I love the work and effort you guys are putting in, I've been here since wave 3, not going anywhere

• Like 1

What is the Ragfair ? Sounds good so far, i dont wanna stress but end of august is kinda late for the hit registration and bullet no dmg bug, i think those have priority and u should put that out as soon as possible

Just now, cheater801 said:

What is the Ragfair ? Sounds good so far, i dont wanna stress but end of august is kinda late for the hit registration and bullet no dmg bug, i think those have priority and u should put that out as soon as possible

Ragfair is the Flea Market 

2 minutes ago, neur0tix said:

whats Ragfair?

1 minute ago, cheater801 said:

I beleive ragfair is the fleamarket

Edited by jukeboxknox

Gerade eben schrieb BDRMrTBag:

Ragfair is the Flea Market 

Oh thats cool, finally a way to get items who are rare without counting on luck only, like getting certain keys for quests(BUNKHOUSE) 

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ WIPE!!!! つ ◕_◕ ༽つ need more task plssss

Edited by livix_

38 minutes ago, Skyzed said:

Finally a optimization oriented patch,Great!

There will be a wipe?

I make yours, my words! <3 !! 

5 minutes ago, Thomygun said:

wipe again??

I hope not! 

Sounds good! As soon as the game core mechanics become stable and solid, everyone can enjoy playing Tarkov.

And by that I mean basic movement, jumping, shooting & hit registration, armor effects, health/healing, inventory, overall FPS optimization. If that works fine, the game will be a pure pleasure to play, even if you lose. I already enjoy playing Tarkov, but this patch can make a big difference to every other new player. I hope for the best.

• Like 1