Brinnnn

Here are my specs:

CPU: Intel core i5 6400

GPU: Zotac geforce gtx 1050ti

Motherboard: MSI b-150m PRO-vd

RAM: 8gb DDR4

Hard Drive: 2tb Seagate

no ssd

The game seems to run fine if i'm just standing still but the second that someone on the map starts shooting or I turn even a little bit my fps drops to around 4. There have been multiple times that I'm with a few other people and I just keel over and die but heard nothing at all. Then my squad-mates say something like "You didn't hear those gunshots?". I set my settings as low as possible with anti-aliasing off and it didn't fix the problem. I turned off all other applications and the issue is still there. I was thinking an SSD might help with load times but it seems like just being in the game is the worst of it right now.

Any help is appreciated.

JaxTeller8

Buy more RAM.

If you can't - set your settings HIGHER (without shadows) instead of lower. This will spread the damage out across your CPU and GPU instead of just one. This worked for me.

Maki_Nishikino
2 minutes ago, JaxTeller8 said:

Buy more RAM.

If you can't - set your settings HIGHER (without shadows) instead of lower. This will spread the damage out across your CPU and GPU instead of just one. This worked for me.

RAM isn't the issue, I have 16GB and suffer the same symptoms sometimes. Many other do as well and the devs are aware.

Znajka29

Just wait for that upcoming super mega patch :) .

That bug that occurs when someone shoots at you and you can't shoot at all is damn pain in the bums :D , maybe weapon jamming is in and am not aware of it ... 

georgeadam
22 minutes ago, Tactical556 said:

RAM isn't the issue, I have 16GB and suffer the same symptoms sometimes. Many other do as well and the devs are aware.

Upping my ram from 8gb to 16gb last month really improved alot of the stutter problems for me. But it's like baking a cake, ram isn't the only ingredient. 

dingeboii
2 hours ago, Brinnnn said:

Here are my specs:

CPU: Intel core i5 6400

GPU: Zotac geforce gtx 1050ti

Motherboard: MSI b-150m PRO-vd

RAM: 8gb DDR4

Hard Drive: 2tb Seagate

no ssd

The game seems to run fine if i'm just standing still but the second that someone on the map starts shooting or I turn even a little bit my fps drops to around 4. There have been multiple times that I'm with a few other people and I just keel over and die but heard nothing at all. Then my squad-mates say something like "You didn't hear those gunshots?". I set my settings as low as possible with anti-aliasing off and it didn't fix the problem. I turned off all other applications and the issue is still there. I was thinking an SSD might help with load times but it seems like just being in the game is the worst of it right now.

Any help is appreciated.

exactly same thing has happened to me today, game removed its self off my pc when been playing it all week perfectly fine, now i crash everytime someone shoots its so annoying, i have gtx 980 16gm ram i7. Only started to happen today aswell

Agen7orange
6 hours ago, JaxTeller8 said:

Buy more RAM.

So turn shadows completely off and set the graphics settings higher. I'll give that a try too, i think im at medium right now... 

I heard something about raising it so it spread loads the work.... but now I know :) thanks i'll give it a shot. 

Edited by Agen7orange

Flavalicious

I have a 1070ti and my most stable setting setup so far is low across the board with load in distance and overall view range maxed.  Anything else leads to a memory leak crash over 3-10 rounds

ZeroCh4nce

I had very similar specs and I upgraded to 16gb ram and a ssd for tarkov. it was a huge difference and definitely made the game more enjoyable and playable BUT you will still occasionally get those bad lag spikes, Desyncs , Frame lag etc the game is poorly optimized at best and I know people with 8-10k pcs that still have the same problems. 

JaxTeller8
On 7/31/2018 at 10:08 AM, Tactical556 said:

You can say that - but at the end of the day you're going to have a better time running 16 over 8. I wouldn't just brush it off that casually. My two cents anyway!

On 7/31/2018 at 4:44 PM, Agen7orange said:

So turn shadows completely off and set the graphics settings higher. I'll give that a try too, i think im at medium right now... 

I heard something about raising it so it spread loads the work.... but now I know :) thanks i'll give it a shot. 

Yea it made a huge difference for me. I have a pretty standard rig that was stuttering on every map except for factory when I had all the settings down to minimum. I then heard about spreading the load - so swapped to ULTRA with all the shadows and SS settings turned off. I now no longer have any stuttering whatsoever. Am definitely not a computer wiz - but I can tell you it made a difference for me 100%

Maki_Nishikino
1 hour ago, JaxTeller8 said:

You can say that - but at the end of the day you're going to have a better time running 16 over 8. I wouldn't just brush it off that casually. My two cents anyway!

What? I have no issues playing the game though I do get stuttering sometimes, many others do as well even with 32 GB RAM. Don't try to sugar coat the issue.

Edited by Tactical556

Czecher

ITs games fault mostly ,u need to wait if devs or someone make it playable ....wait year or two...

Vaeriah
1 hour ago, Tactical556 said:

What? I have no issues playing the game though I do get stuttering sometimes, many others do as well even with 32 GB RAM. Don't try to sugar coat the issue.

The stutters etc, will always stay no matter what system you run, but i can say from personal experience that my transition from 8GB to 16GB helped me out massively to decrease the amount of stutters i got.

The stutters for me personally seem to be worse depending on the map you play, for me shoreline runs alot worse than lets say Interchange or Woods.

I've also tried restarting my game every 3-5 raids helps massively to decrease this also.

My opinion : 16GB ram will help, but it isnt the main cause of the stutters and will not permanently remove them.

Maki_Nishikino
17 minutes ago, Vaeriah said:

The stutters etc, will always stay no matter what system you run, but i can say from personal experience that my transition from 8GB to 16GB helped me out massively to decrease the amount of stutters i got.

The stutters for me personally seem to be worse depending on the map you play, for me shoreline runs alot worse than lets say Interchange or Woods.

I've also tried restarting my game every 3-5 raids helps massively to decrease this also.

My opinion : 16GB ram will help, but it isnt the main cause of the stutters and will not permanently remove them.

It's in the devs lap to fix.

Edited by Tactical556