Sign in to follow this  
riverareload3d

GATE 3 gLITCH OR HACKER NOT SURE

riverareload3d

I want to start off with I have no visual proof of what I am about to explain so believe me if you want. I am playing factory with a buddy and we go to extract from gate 3 we are both heavily geared. when we go to extract we open first door to the exfil when a naked ass player wielding only some  sort of smg starts opening fire on us. My buddy runs around the blue container and I run around the other side he is now in front of the last door to get to the extract and I line my Holo on his head and dump all 30 rounds into his head (he is not wearing a helmet) and eats every single bullet. then turns to me while being shot at by my buddy and then kills me. Kind of pissed right now. Another bug or cheater has caused me to yet again loose my poo that I will not get back. - removed -

Edited by Cyver
naming removed

Cyver

Sorry to hear, that something like this happend to you. The Devs are working constantly to remove the possibilty of the glitches. If the player was using forbidden 3rd-party-tools the anti-cheat will identify him and he will get banned.

Please understand, that naming of presumed cheater or glitcher is not allowed in the forum.

#Locked #Reason: name&shame