Shadow2611

Group Evac

Shadow2611

I participated in a match and was able to exfil from the map, but my teammate was not able to use the exfil point??  If the exfil points could be the same for group members that would be awesome so there isnt one guy left to die.

TheWay

@Shadow2611

Hello sir,

but were you playing as a PMC operators or as Scavs?

If you join the raid as a group of PMC operators you should have the same list of exits, but if you are as Scavs not always all the exits match for your character.

If you were as a group of PMCs (you joined the group in the lobby before the raid) then can you please describe what exit have you used?

Enchalada

Extraction points can be used as group. This should not be an issue.

What's extraction was this? Did you arrive as group or was he coming in behind?

Some extraction require rubles. Sometimes it's just lag, where your looking at extraction but you character actually hasn't caught up to you. 

Shootemup899

I have had times where the game would glitch or something where items cant be picked up moved or stuff looted and when in the inventory they would just flash if tried to be dropped and extractions did not work.  Alt F4-ing worked to allow me to reconnect to the game and then I was able to extract.