Inameolol

Beta Release 2016!?

Inameolol

Yo Guys,

beta this year is confirmed...so you guys have 30 days left ;)

I think its time to let us know the date...

Cheeers!

dez1nd

How can I downvote this topic ?

• Upvote 1

Shmitt

Inameolol is right, I intentionally saved my holiday for the beta release... the sooner this will be, the better for me and my employer :-)

Btw: great work so far!

HairyGrenade
On 12/1/2016 at 1:12 AM, Inameolol said:

Yo Guys,

beta this year is confirmed...so you guys have 30 days left ;)

I think its time to let us know the date...

Cheeers!

Hey I haven't been following this game lately, but will there be free roam in beta?

glumnut
On 1/12/2016 at 9:47 AM, dez1nd said:

How can I downvote this topic ?

hahaha seriously that made me lel 

Buran
On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎04 at 4:43 PM, HairyGrenade said:

Hey I haven't been following this game lately, but will there be free roam in beta?

I don't think there's been any official word on this but I wouldn't expect it. Probably different raids and maybe missions within them to test different mechanics.

.Motorola.
On 4/12/2016 at 4:43 PM, HairyGrenade said:

Free roam wouldnt even be  implemented at Day One i believe, it will be unlocked later, thats what they said long time ago tho, maybe theyr plans can change.

AHappyCamper

The alpha is for making sure the core gameplay mechanics work. The beta is for adding new stuff and improving on the core mechanics and gameplay. So I'd imagine that alot of updates will be happening during the beta.

The way devs like EA and Ubisoft do betas is extremely misleading as they release a nearly finished product and brand it as "beta" when all they are actually doing is getting free advertising.

The other extreme is Dayz SA which are still in alpha but adding features to keep the player base happy whilst f**king the core mechanics and gameplay.

Those two examples is why I think the battlestate devs are doing the right thing in making sure the game works to a decent standard before beta.

Edited by AHappyCamper

ckshame

I read this on facebook, maybe it will be early 2017 :(:(:(

Unbenannt.png

• Upvote 5

Inameolol
vor 2 Stunden schrieb AHappyCamper:

The alpha is for making sure the core gameplay mechanics work. The beta is for adding new stuff and improving on the core mechanics and gameplay. So I'd imagine that alot of updates will be happening during the beta.

The way devs like EA and Ubisoft do betas is extremely misleading as they release a nearly finished product and brand it as "beta" when all they are actually doing is getting free advertising.

The other extreme is Dayz SA which are still in alpha but adding features to keep the player base happy whilst f**king the core mechanics and gameplay.

Those two examples is why I think the battlestate devs are doing the right thing in making sure the game works to a decent standard before beta.

yes, you are right! DayZ is the biggest joke in gaminghistory^^

just wanted to know, if we get the beta this year. They announced the release in Dez 2016, but i dont think we will get it :(

Edited by Inameolol

ckshame
Gerade eben schrieb Inameolol:

yes, your are right! DayZ is the biggest joke in gaminghistory^^

just wanted to know, if we get the beta this year. They announced the release in Dez 2016, but i dont think we will get it :(

You mean DayZ Standalone! The MOD was pretty pretty nice! :)

Regarding release, read my post above yours, i also think it will be 2017 :(

• Upvote 1

SpazeMan

Hope they release beta soon, or i smell refund.

-Brat

There won't be any refunds,if beta doesnt hit late December. The audience of this game are patient.Mainly,i mean.

• Upvote 1

SpazeMan

Will not be if they manage to do so, hope they do, would have been awesome christmas gift to get to play this :D

xeL
Am 11.12.2016 um 11:28 schrieb SpazeMan:

give it back, buy Minecraft cost only 20$ and is already released :P

Just think it will come, then right time come

Edited by xeL

shorty12
On 12/11/2016 at 2:28 AM, SpazeMan said:

I feel the same way lol. Kinda feel like getting my refund right now.

SpazeMan

Minecraft, rater play in the road front of truck driving down the road at 60mph to hit me in the head lol 
It prob will get there, hope the patience is strong as the game looks to be good. Think this waiting is killing the patience to alot of peeps atm waiting exited to get to play this :D You know you want this when event dont want to play arma cuz escape makes arma look boring lol

Cswann821

I'm so late to this party...I Just made my Pre-order. Got the left behind edition. Is there still a chance to get into the extended alpha?

corona18
16 hours ago, Cswann821 said:

I'm so late to this party...I Just made my Pre-order. Got the left behind edition. Is there still a chance to get into the extended alpha?

Yes guess the cryptography under the forum that says holidays fun. It's an easy crypto if you use the Internet and you get a chance to get a free code for it.

KernelPopcorn

I truly am sorry for the necro, but I have a quick question about the beta and the forum simply would not let me create a new topic, so I had no other choice but to comment on an existing topic.

After the beta comes out, will I still be able to buy beta access for $45 or do I have to pay for access before the beta goes live to get in? I'm not sure I'm ready to preorder this game yet, but I don't want to wait too long and not be able to get access to the beta.

BigBobBear
53 minutes ago, KernelPopcorn said:

I truly am sorry for the necro, but I have a quick question about the beta and the forum simply would not let me create a new topic, so I had no other choice but to comment on an existing topic.

After the beta comes out, will I still be able to buy beta access for $45 or do I have to pay for access before the beta goes live to get in? I'm not sure I'm ready to preorder this game yet, but I don't want to wait too long and not be able to get access to the beta.

• Upvote 1

necuja

@KernelPopcorn read the above quoted topic.. and you have to have a 20 post count to make your own topic.

But please follow the forum rules and use the search function for an answer before making a new topic

Thanks