TheWay

Huge ban wave

4 minutes ago, Faolchu said:

It's good to see action being taken against hackers. However you've just created 1000 people who might now see this a reason to never play EFT legitimately. Surely a ban of say a month, a learn your lesson statement and you'll be watched, if you do it again its permanent is better than a permanent ban off the bat. They'll have nothing to lose by hacking again.

INTERNAL IP BANNNNNNNNNNNNN!

18 minutes ago, Shootmebro said:

You’re a terrible parent if you punish your child for cheating at a video game rated 18+ that you bought him

That makes zero sense, even if I bought the game for him. (Which I did not do because my kids buy their own games with money they earn themselves.) Of course I punish him for pretty much acting like a sociopath, even if its in internet. (Also Im a gamer and hate cheaters, making me even more disappointed in my son)

13 minutes ago, Rugalka said:

Taking internet access for cheating in a videogame lmao? I don't like cheaters either, however when I young, I was also using cheats in various games and so did almost everybody I knew, but we grew out of it. Taking internet for such minor thing is a bit harsh lol.

Might be a bit harsh on top of the fact that he lost like 150€ (EoD account) and however much he paid for the skiddies to hook him up with failing cheats. But I've told him to not cheat in games because if the devs hand out a IP/hardware ban that'd mean I'd get my accounts banned as well.

Edited by HoldTehNkhey
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Mr_Cossack said:

Keep up the good work, Didn't see a name of a guy who was flying above boilers yesterday but i hope his time comes soon. 

No. They purposely choose to cheat and in a game like Tarkov where it can actually stop normal legit players playing the game. I would rather these cheaters be gone than lose legit players.

Yes but you're missing the point, a lot of ppl will be hacking will be people who got frustrated with the game and broke the rules. They should be punished. But a first stop permanent ban only encourages people to enter into the cycle of disposable accounts+hacks. Potentially increasing the numbers of people who are encountering the idiot hackers. Once a game enters that cycle it'll go downhill fast if you can't keep on top of it.

Punishing people and giving them a second chance to play legit is more likely to have them play legitimately long-term.

On 7/27/2018 at 6:00 PM, Dankplankk said:

22 minutes ago, Shootmebro said:

You’re a terrible parent if you punish your child for cheating at a video game rated 18+ that you bought him

I disagree.

Cheating is pretty close to bullying. You have fun destroying the fun of other people. 

So I support any kind of punishment when kids behave wrong. If you don't punish him, then this will endorse the kids to think, they didn't do something wrong.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rugalka said:

If he lost his own money, then it's really none of your business tbh, he can do whatever he wants with his own money. Also as I just said few replies back, bypassing IP and HWID ban is really easy, I have done it myself too. So just take it easy, it's just a videogame lol. Anyway, in real life too you need to cheat/lie sometimes to get more success or better life, being strickly "good" gets you nowhere in life.

It's my business when he's using the internet, eating, drinking, using electricity and water for free of charge in the house I paid for. Yes it might be, but if the devs land a HWID/IP ban on my kid and I use the PC without knowing this? That nets a ban on my account.

That last sentence is really edgy, my dear teenager friend.

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Rugalka said:

If he lost his own money, then it's really none of your business tbh, he can do whatever he wants with his own money. Also as I just said few replies back, bypassing IP and HWID ban is really easy, I have done it myself too. So just take it easy, it's just a videogame lol. Anyway, in real life too you need to cheat/lie sometimes to get more success or better life, being strickly "good" gets you nowhere in life.

1 minute ago, Smoerble said:

I disagree.

Cheating is pretty close to bullying. You have fun destroying the fun of other people. 

So I support any kind of punishment when kids behave wrong. If you don't punish him, then this will endorse the kids to think, they didn't do something wrong.

Everyone raises their own children according to their own values. We should not tell the man how to do it. If he is a positive guy who has healthy attitude he probably wants to raise his kids to be stable and mature individuals, and aware that everything in life has pros and cons.

If he is a scumbag who is mad at whole world because he failed in life, he might punish his kids just because he can, or he can encourage them to cheat and not learn to think about aftermath of own decisions. This last part - that is reason why cheaters always think that cheating brings more success, and never see they caused their own demise (because being "good" probably also gets you nowhere, why even bother to try and see)

• Upvote 1

-GV- The German Vikings.

Respect for their Leader

- pewpew :D Thx guys

No u can start your twitch carriere with an other game

- Slize1989

One time a cheater, always a cheater !!!

If u cheat in one game u will cheat in other games too.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Rugalka said:

My teenager/underaged years are long gone I'm afraid, I just speak from experience, as I gained my currently pretty good legal life via illegal activities.

Lmao, why do you lie in the internet?

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, HoldTehNkhey said:

Lmao, why do you lie in the internet?

Whatever bro, I just gave you some advice, it's up to you if you take it or not.

vor 31 Minuten schrieb MR_DRUNK:

Will using Re-shade result in an ban? Devs?

Nope, Reshade is no cheating software and if you search a bit, you can find an official statement, that there are no bans by using it

2 hours ago, eftballistics said:

117079573_2018-08-0113_14_37-2018-07-0319-50(0)-Windows-Fotoanzeige.png.3cad334d8ec997690330718cfb12ae8d.png

Thx for getting this asshole. I bumped into him on July 3rd.

When they gonna get their ban? I saw this dude on Factory with glock killing fullgear with m1a like 20 min ago. >_>

Decided to read through this list. I am actually amazed by how many of these names I remember dying to. usually I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt in this game. Not anymore. All those "It must've been a lucky shot" turning into "well they were just banned for cheating" is bringing perspective. Glad to see the hammer was dropped.

Just now, Fixap said:

When they gonna get their ban? I saw this dude on Factory with glock killing fullgear with m1a like 20 min ago. >_>

If I remember correctly, it happens the same day or the next day, so most likely today if not already.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, parkerd705 said:

not everyone in this list is a cheater or hacker a friend of mine got banned and i play everyday with him even share accounts and no he doesnt cheat or hack and next thing he knows his account is banned i think they need to have a betterway of finding the real cheasters or give the person a chance to get answers as to why they got banned

Just go away, account sharing is not even allowed.

It's strange my other account was banned ( without me hacking ) and I'm not on this list : ( it was the HARDCORE  tarkov account :( 

4 minutes ago, santa14 said:

It's strange my other account was banned ( without me hacking ) and I'm not on this list : ( it was the HARDCORE  tarkov account :(

hahaha.. let me.. *grabs cup and holds below eye, and gather your tears, mmm, the tears taste good* :D

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Meastro said:

hahaha.. let me.. *grabs cup and holds below eye, and gather your tears, mmm, the tears taste good* :D

you so evil :( I played hardcore since the 1st day of the update barely got my traders to lv 2 ;( and saving some money from raids to upgrade by 4 arm:((((( now I'm playing on my other acc (normal not hardcore ;( )

I wish we could know how many people play tarkov, because 1000 bans sounds like at least 25% of playerbase was banned.