ShiroTenshi

August Discounts!

UPD. Summer sale is extended for another day! It'll end on August 6 at 23:59 MSK. Hurry up!

Hello Escapers!

Today we are happy to announce that from August 3rd to August 5th we will be having a discount on all types of pre-order packages and respective upgrades:

Standard - 15%
Left Behind - 15%
Prepare for Escape - 15%
Edge of Darkness - 20%

The Discount start at 00:01 MSK time on August 3rd and will end at 23:59 pm Sunday, August 5th. We will also be posting reminders and announcements at the time of the start of the discount, and shortly before it ends.

The discount does not apply to the Predator book.

We know some of you have eagerly been awaiting such a time, so have fun and enjoy!

EfT_Post_Discounts1520pr_En.thumb.jpg.59fa08deb3a8e70ffbf80aee32c3ddba.jpg

TRANSLATIONS:

• German translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Official Community Representative for Germany @Cyver
  • Chinese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Chinese Emissary and Moderator @LaMian
  • French translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Official Community Representative for France @PIG-Mathieu
  • Dutch translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Dutch Emissary and RPG GM @Oranje
  • Portuguese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Portuguese Emissary @REAPERBR
  • Spanish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Spanish Emissary and Moderator @MrXavito
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • Sad 2

I have never cheated, and my account got banned. And now there's a sale? These seems a little odd.
Seems like you accidentally banned some people just so they have to buy the game again

• Sad 10
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, OHdang said:

1/2  Player base ban......oops.. Um FIRE SALE!

You forgot the % mark in there. Would be closer to the truth. ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShiroTenshi said:

I am sorry sir, but up until today you probably never even thought there was a 1,000 cheaters.  They banned a 1,000 but I can guarantee you there are still probably that many or more cheating.  So, yeah, the snarky comment was not needed.

Edited by GhostZ69
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ShiroTenshi said:

"/"  is a fraction that = %

10 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

I am sorry sir, but up until today you probably never even thought there was a 1,000 cheaters.  They banned a 1,000 but I can guarantee you there are still probably that many or more cheating.  So, yeah, the snarky comment was not needed.

Yeah Iv'e been seeing the reddit channels. It's way over 1000. People have been saying they have multi accounts.... Once this is locked tight I'm all in. The object is to maximize gain and mitigate loss, this doesn't work with unfair advantage.

• Like 1

Im the only one pissed by these 2 points :

1) Huge ban wave then discount (yeah come back hackers, we still love you)

2) Unlimited limited EOD limited edition ?

seriously BSG ?

Are you kidding me ?

not a single hug for people having EOD already ?

:scangry:

Edited by Pogny
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Pogny said:

Let them buy the game all over again to boost the devs budget, then ban them again if they still will be cheating . Sounds fair to me

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pogny said:

2) Unlimited limited EOD limited edition ?

seriously BSG ?

Are you kidding me ?

not a single hug for people having EOD already ?

:scangry:

You can keep saying it. I still have never hacked. Literally started playing like a week ago. What a welcoming I'm getting. 

Community hates me. Devs are ignoring me. And I've lost my money. No one is responding. Fantastic. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, BangBus360 said:

You can keep saying it. I still have never hacked. Literally started playing like a week ago. What a welcoming I'm getting. 

Community hates me. Devs are ignoring me. And I've lost my money. No one is responding. Fantastic. 

huh ?

Dev says bans are manually.

Hackers destroys fun of legit player.

legit player hates hackers.

You are tagged by dev as a hacker, what did you expect ? Your account is 1 week old and you are already in trouble ? this account is 14hours old ?

What legitimacy do you have with these 2 accounts on a forum front of 2years + players ?

Scan your PC for virus and malware, uninstall non legit programms from your comp.

Open a support case and see with the dev, we can't help you, we can't apologize hacker.

• Upvote 1

They should have a  massive ban wave and then a 20% extra premium on the price  for a week or two.

any hacker who immediatly buys again to play has to pay premium or wait a week.

rinse and repeat each wave.

Oh and remove the EOD edition so they cannot buy that edition ever again.

Edited by mcloud

Juhhu 

A week befor i was on the website of eft and im looked for the Edge of Darkness edition it was 109.99 euro without vat but with vat is over 140 euro

And now that you gave for the Edge of Darkness edition - 20% discount...

Í managed it that is in the same price till today Over 140 euro!!! 

Where is the discount????

Nesuten

Screenshot_20180802-181438.png

Hi.

All the people that got banned and say they havent been cheating.. Have they any way to prof that? or is it whatever the boss say?

Have nice day!

1 hour ago, nesuten@gmail.com said:

Where is the discount????

As stated in the announcement, it doesn't start until the 3rd of August. Today is only still the 2nd of August.

35 minutes ago, irokgaming said:

Have they any way to prof that? or is it whatever the boss say?

They have proof, they just don't share it with you or us as it would give the people who make the cheats a look at what the DEVs are doing to detect the cheats.

Only way you could get of seeing this proof is to take them to court, as they have said that they only ban when they have enough evidence that they would be confident showing it in court if needed.

• Upvote 2

Hi, if i preorder now, do i recieve key for steam after Full release? Im asking becouse i readed somewhere you planning put game on steam after full release

9 hours ago, BangBus360 said:

At this point you are just attention getting.  I replied to you to tell you that you are not banned.  You are just trying to log in using the wrong credentials.  You need to log in with your account info not your forum info.  If you were banned from the game your profile would be banned here and you would not be able to log in much less post.

umm.. Ive taken screenshots but i have to run to work.. will upload them later today..

I was just gonna buy eod.. This is what you say here on Forum: Edge of Darkness - 20%

But when i was gonna buy it says 15%

Did i do someting wrong.. I Redid it so many times and im sure ive choosen eod.. still says 15%

1 hour ago, irokgaming said:

umm.. Ive taken screenshots but i have to run to work.. will upload them later today..

I was just gonna buy eod.. This is what you say here on Forum: Edge of Darkness - 20%

But when i was gonna buy it says 15%

Did i do someting wrong.. I Redid it so many times and im sure ive choosen eod.. still says 15%

i just checked it, the discount is  15 EURO and u get the same discount, but they just writed it wrong so it says 15% but u actually get 20% when u check how much they discount

1 hour ago, irokgaming said:

Contact Xsolla support via the support window on the transaction page. They will look into it for you. Thanks!

P.S: Double check again because I can say for sure you are missing something.

Yea i kinda understood that it was me that was doing something wrong.. Somethingelse would be wierd.. Right! :D

Think im just gonna skip it.. Thx for all the answers though :)