spatak

Changes from the last couple of hot fixes

spatak

So I have a question about the changes to the vendors in the recent hot fixes, mainly towards the sale of the customs key and docs case and the removal of the mr-133 from mechanic.

1. docs case and customs key.    Whhhhhy, i am all for adding new things to vendors but I didnt see the need for a docs case and a customs office key. The key is fairly easy to find off a scav, and you just have to run a couple of marked rooms or woods marked circle to get a docs case.  A solution to this would be to remove them from therapist and maybe make the key as part of a Prapor quest as an initial equipment and just leave the docs case as a loot only iteam 

2. Mr-133.  Has anyone else noticed that they removed the modded mr-133 from mechanic? To me this impeads his quest line a bit as the plastic pump grip has a 3% chance to drop, or you have to wait until skier LL3 which is level 29. Now this won't really affect anyone if the keep doing soft wipes like this last one. But if they do a full wipe that quest is gonna be a real pain in the arse. A quick solution to that would maybe have the plastic pump available through skier LL1 for say six of those red ski hats I have been seeing or what ever else is not really used for much.

Let me know what you think! 

robertacedane

"INHALE"
ok for number 1, Customs Key are needed for certain quest and room for key (san 306 and marked key) 
and for docs case its fairly rare for people ( and you have to trade it with things that are rare enough you can only find it in shoreline )
and for number 2. it still exist

spatak

I went back and looked a third time for the shot gun... i will admit that it was there, but i swear it was not there last night, oh well i ran into a small glitch with it

"INHALE"
ok for number 1, Customs Key are needed for certain quest and room for key (san 306 and marked key) 
and for docs case its fairly rare for people ( and you have to trade it with things that are rare enough you can only find it in shoreline )

first of all if you actually read the statement, you see that i included a solution for the fact that you need it for quests but again you don't need to have the vendor sell it, it is a fairly common key, almost every quest that requires a key later on you need to find, are they going to start selling shoreline keys?i would love it if you could buy the kiba keys! as for the docs case, you need to go to shoreline at some point, and to get into the room that has a high chance for the lion, cat and horse figurines to spawn in is a easy key to get it literally has a set spawn location on customs in a bus!? (room 310 the location in shoreline also  has a high chance to spawn bit coins, rolers, and gold chains) and you also still get a docs case from Punisher part 5 as a reward, so to sell them is still a little baffling.

either way this is just my opinion obviously everyone likes the fact that you can buy them but me so i guess i am arguing a moot point