Sign in to follow this  
GingerCyclops

Refund????

GingerCyclops

I am done this this game. I have put 10 shells into naked hatching's and have them still run at me untouched, then kill me. I have snuck up behind someone and put 20+ rounds into the back of their naked head and have them turn around and kill me. I have snuck up behind full geared to have them Whip around and insta headshot me. I have been walking through a feild then go to a black screen saying I killed my self. I have survived raids as both pmcs and scavs and had a authentication error which looses all the gear I got/brought into the raid. I have been one tapped headshot by makorovs with a fast Mt visor on. I have been insta head shot by someone who was facing the opposite direction. I have been killed by my own grenade that I threw 50+ feet away on the other side of cover. I have been killed by a hacker COUNTLESS times. I have lost connection to a match COUNTLESS times. I have been killed due to massive server delay COUNTLESS times. I have tried to shoot someone behind cover a dozen times due to the Horrendous pop in. I have been killed by Invincible scavs a dozen times. I have had my friend shoot me in the head 20+ times in a raid to prove that their is a invincibility bug.

There is massive fps drops Constantly. My game almost always freezes from 1-3s when opening new inventories. the pop on objects is impressively bad. The fps is extremely inconsistent. the hit reg is more based on luck due to how bad it is. Sometimes you just can't hear gunshots right next to you (Same goes with footsteps, voice lines, etc). The inventory is Extremely glitchy and usually ends up breaking the game and  making weapons entirely useless.

I was lied to about this game. I saw all this cool content but nobody mentioned how UNPLAYABLE THIS GAME IS. I rather have play ability then these shitty content updates.

Edited by GingerCyclops
  • Sad 2

SHO-SHIN

I to have experienced much of what you say, it can be frustrating.

BUT I have also experienced countless clean rounds, where simply put I feel EFT is the best game (for me) on the market. The immersion, gunplay, MMO elements, team play (or solo) has been off the scale good!

Is your system running right, do you have decent spec's? I am just asking as we don't know and there may be an issue with that.

Is your internet connection decent, enough bandwidth and decent ping etc?

If you gotta go, then that is what it is of course. I can understand that.

Flavalicious

Buys early access title

Complains broken

Sounds like someone needs a consumer 101 course. 

GingerCyclops
24 minutes ago, Flavalicious said:

Buys early access title

Complains broken

Sounds like someone needs a consumer 101 course. 

God your thick. This game is not "Early access" Its "Dead". They have made Little to no progress with any of these bugs. Every time they add some more useless content they further break the game. It feels as if they are making the game worse with every new "Update". Early access needs to be in some sort of "Early" stage. this game is stuck in a limbo hell. This game is far from a game, its an steaming pile of greedy Russian Sh*t. the only reason while it still has the measly following it does, is because of its lore and some of its gun mechanics.  

40 minutes ago, ZXD_SHO-SHIN said:

I to have experienced much of what you say, it can be frustrating.

BUT I have also experienced countless clean rounds, where simply put I feel EFT is the best game (for me) on the market. The immersion, gunplay, MMO elements, team play (or solo) has been off the scale good!

Is your system running right, do you have decent spec's? I am just asking as we don't know and there may be an issue with that.

Is your internet connection decent, enough bandwidth and decent ping etc?

If you gotta go, then that is what it is of course. I can understand that.

I am running a r9 309x, i7 6700k, 32gb ram, ssd, etc. I run it at a solid 70, but it still drops frames every 5-10s (And i talking about freezing at a still frame for a solid half second). My internet is far past OK. I play with my friends all the time and they Hate this game. We went months without playing and then we see "New Content". And Wow, The game feels Worse then it did 3 months ago!

I put 140 dollars into this game. A year and a half later and it has made NO progress. Where has my money gone?

Flavalicious

Im thick? Buddy your posting in a public FORUM to get a refund for a game.  Best of luck with that "Gingercyclops".

Cyver

As statet in the TOS there is no possibility to get a refund. Escape from Tarkov is still in development and in closed beta phase so please be patient and if you encounter any bugs or things that are not working as you expected, it would be great ot send us a bug report.

If you have technical issues, please find the technical support section of this forum: https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/forum/108-support/

The Update 0.10 btw. will be focused on technical issues and bug fixing.

As your question is answered I am locking this thread.

Regards,
Cyver

#Locked #Answered