A form of more direct communication

DammitCooper

DammitCooper

I've been trying for awhile now to find others to play this great game with. I've have nearly no luck at all. No local friends, steam friends that I played csgo or friends specially like BR game types are willing to play this game. They all seem to believe the game is too hardcore for them or the future of the game isn't sure enough for them being a $45 game that isn't finished. The idea of losing everything if they die worries them, even tho I assure them that isn't even that big of a deal. This game is just the most recent of this trend I am about to explain.

Every time a friend finds a game they think they enjoy, they will approach me saying "hey buy this game I need someone to play it with", and I usually tend to go along and buy said game. This happens a lot, cause the games I end up buying we will usually only ever play once.....ever. It's a waste on my part. Not because I might not like the game myself, but they lose interest in the game very quickly. Recently I started turning these people down to buy games they wanna play, well because I want someone I know and get along with to play this game (EFT), but they tell me no, so I started saying no as well. This so far hasn't gone well with the friends of mine.

Will admit I'm not very good at this game, I don't know most of the maps and I never really get to do the quest. I haven't been able to put that much time into the game as I would like to, cause been spending time with my friends on games we all commonly enjoy or games that they wanna play. But I always have the urge to play this and it saddens me to not have anyone. But recently I've had more free time due to, well most of my friends are mad at me now cause I'm play games I wanna play more. But still wanting to raid with others, which was strongly fueled buy a factory hatch run that ended with someone trusting me, getting me a rifle and the both of us clearing everything out. Possibly one of the best times I've ever had playing this game.

Now we're at the real meat of this post. The person I managed to raid with, I don't know who they are, and I'll probably never end up meeting them again even if they wanted to raid with me again. How am I supposed to communicate to them to add me or whatever? What if they never look at these forums? That's my issue. You run into someone you work with extremely well with even no words ever spoken, and never work with them again. 

That single raid led me into trying to group with randoms......which ended with me never wanting to ever again. Time and time again to be killed over and over by these groups right at spawn. Clans and group of friends preying on others like that for easy loot. 

The only possible way at the moment is one of you killing the other to get the nickname at death screen. Not a satisfying solution though. But the devs have announced in game voicechat already, that should solve the problem.

• Like 1

Teaming with PMC are almost impossible thing right now, I've tried also. Finally I get a party to play with eventually. But yeah, you can try to team up as scav, and even that is though. Or as a hatchling, there are some cool buddies willing to help but hard to find. But for sure if you are geared, even those will kill you before asking. That is tarkov by now

• Like 1