aaricart

When should I stop using an armor piece?

aaricart

Hi guys, this is just a quick question, that maybe some of you know the answer to or could give me a few tips about. I was wondering When should I swap out my armor for a new piece? Whenever you repair armor you lose durability, and me, still kinda learning the game, I'm afraid that if I go into a raid with low durability armor it will screw me over mid raid, sorry if that doesn't make sense and maybe you could shed some light on armor, thanks

(The image is just showing you what my current armor is at, I bought it at ~62 armor and have degraded so far) 

- A

armor.png

VladimirPoutine

For forts use them till like 20, they are still completely viable for ps rounds and under.  I forgot if the cost of insurance is still the same.  Just stop insuring it once it gets low and run it till you lose it.

• Thanks 1

stukov_wolfwood

i think there is a quest for a low durability fort, so you may want to keep one that you are unable to repair for that quest and throw away others or sell to fencer if no trader is willing to buy.

• Thanks 1