Sign in to follow this  
ChilliCheeseDog

So uh... hit reg?

ChilliCheeseDog

So, we were 3 manning factory with full kits to mess around because why not, y'know? Then the "fun" happens.

We were clearing up to office, no troubles, we eviscerated a couple guys, i even took a whole TT mag to the torso, no issues... Little to no damage to my body armor (about two points) and then we hear someone bathroom. After waiting a little while, we go to clear it. Mind you we're all using Fast MT's, Altyn, Gazelle vest (don't remember what its called exactly), fort body armor for my boys, and we all had fully modded AK's and M4's, we go to clear bathroom.. I tag a guy twice in the face while he's standing on some lockers, lotta blood, we go in farther to clear it and I start unloading into the guy (his username is Venom- if its worth anything in the future) and he just two taps me with a PP-19 and i just get ducking wasted. he alone managed to one to two tap the rest of my guys.

We got 3 man squad wiped by some cockhole with an UNTAR helmet and a PACA using a PP-19... I cannot see the logic behind that. at all. I get it, its a beta, but god damn

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

ChilliCheeseDog

just noticed any time you use "foul language" they change it...