Drakkaar

[CONTEST] Alpha Access - Photoshop

Drakkaar

~~ ANYONE IS ELIGIBLE FOR THIS CONTEST, EVEN IF YOU ARE ALREADY PART OF THE ALPHA - TRY AND GAIN A KEY FOR A FRIEND~~

PS - If you are part of alpha, please refrain from using any in-game content, if you're found to have used in-game content you will have broken NDA, Post will be removed and given to devs to handle.

Hello All!

I am creating this post as another contest I will be running to give away an Alpha Access key. Please note, this key is only active for the duration of the Closed Alpha and will expire when closed alpha ends. 

The rules are simple yet again, but this time it is for those of you who are skilled with photoshop, I want you guys to just create a picture, scene, maybe even a firefight.. Something that resembles EFT, or at least inspired by. There are a few steams that can be found on BSG's Youtube page, you can also watch the videos from their Media section of their website. I don't really have a size limit in mind, no excessive graphic content or nudity - By excessive graphic content I mean excess blood, loss of limbs etc. Bullets going through with some blood splatter is acceptable, we should all be adults here, but I do not want excessive gore.

So there you have it, just create a photo as best you can, I will be running this contest for 2 weeks and it will end on the 15th so whichever lucky person wins will have time to download and play by that weekend :)

I would give you an example of something, but I am not good with photoshop, just want to see what others can make, best of luck to all who participate!

PS - Please do not just post comments, your post should include your picture attached, please use the Spoiler option (See below)

Spoiler

Like this, to hide the picture and reduce clutter.  It is not required but would be nice.

Edited by Drakkaar
  • Upvote 5

Chrona

Nice Idea :) 

In a world without order there is no good or bad, there is only dead or alive:

Spoiler

Chrona-EscapeFromTarkov.png

Sources are all CC0 Licensed but just for the record to proof:

Zitat

Edited by Chrona
  • Upvote 1

Chrona

Also made one version with different blood. Sorry for the 2nd post couldnt edit my first anymore.

Spoiler

Chrona-EscapeFromTarkov-BetterBlood.png

Edited by Chrona
  • Upvote 1

SuperVujke

Hi, not my best work I ll make another when i have more time :)

I hope it`s not 2 over the top whit blood stuff (sry in advance ) 

Cheers

Escape.jpg

Edited by SuperVujke
  • Upvote 2

vicwiz007

I like this idea a lot. If i were good with pohotshop id do it myself, but if someone could make a cool scene of something we havent seen in game yet (ex- crashed plane site, bank, etc) they would have my vote, not that it matters! Just my suggestion because i feel like most people will be going for the run-down indoors dark vibe.

Drakkaar
6 hours ago, SuperVujke said:

Cheers

The amount of blood here is acceptable, the things I'd like to stay away from are lost appendages and decapitation as those are necessarily gory for this contest. Thanks for the submission :)

@Chrona Thank you for your submission as well :)

@vicwiz007 since this contest is open to all and not in the Alpha section, most of the people doing this contest will likely not have seen anything in-game and not know what is or is not in there :)  Aside from going off streams Of course.

Updating the original post to let people know all are eligible, even if you are already in the alpha, give the key to a friend.

RainingWeeD
10 hours ago, SuperVujke said:

Cheers

Escape.jpg

nice one m8 ^_^ !!

Edited by RainingWeeD
  • Upvote 1

SuperVujke
21 hours ago, RainingWeeD said:

nice one m8 ^_^ !!

Thank you :)

• Upvote 1

CheekiBreekiGG

How did i do?

Untitled-2.jpg

• Upvote 1

bigsmoke636

Tarkov1.jpg

It's the best I can really do with photo editing. 

• Upvote 1

Drakkaar

UPDATE

The contest will be extended until tomorrow, 3:00PM EST.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, and hopefully the winner will still have the game downloaded to enjoy for the weekend.

Thank you everyone for your submissions so far.

Edited by Drakkaar

AFoxWithSocks

Here's my submission.

Spoiler

MJZgOtN.png

The original.

Spoiler

Jtddjfa.png

• Upvote 1

Natalino

Congrats @AFoxWithSocks. Looks like something went down in factory!

Anyhow, since this event is closed. The thread is being locked by the request of @Drakkaar.

Thanks for the great event and for those who participated.

• Upvote 1