Sign in to follow this  
ComradePavel

Need help with game crashing on raid load

ComradePavel

Don't know if this is the right place for this topic, it's my first time posting here so apologies in advance. I also created a support ticket for this issue but I haven't heard anything back yet. SO more or less, my issue is Tarkov is crashing right as the "loading loot" hits 100% and I'm about to load into the raid. This consistently happens every single time I try to load into a raid, no matter if it's a Scav raid or PMC. I've done both online and offline raids and neither of those have been fruitful. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, updating all the drivers on my computer and the like, and nothing has seemed to work. This has only been an issue since the 0.9.2 update, before that I could play the game fine.

I've also noticed that when the crash happens, the launcher acknowledges it and asks if I'd like to submit a bug report, which I always say yes to. However sometimes I get the email that it went through, and sometimes I don't. Another weird thing with this bug is that in the crash folder there's only 1 instance of the crash happening, even though it's happening every time I try to play the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'll try to provide a dxdiag and the crash folder if need be.

Peteu

Did you ever find a solution? I'm experiencing the same thing

RainmakerM4

Yes. My friend had exactly the same issue. First, check that your GPU is not overclocked to lala dreamlands. Second, try to install your EfT to SSD or NVME.

Edited by RainmakerM4