Sign in to follow this  
trufflesRgood

Armor: Prices and Abilities

Armor: Prices and Abilities  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should the prices of armor be decreased?

• Yes!
    • No!
  2. 2. Should armor be made more effective?

• Yes!
    • No!

trufflesRgood

I personally believe that armor should be made less expensive and more able to stop bullets. A more hierarchical, influential armor system would make for a more interesting economy, because better and less expensive armor would make for its significance. What do you think?

Edited by trufflesRgood

Dubz

i dont know that they need to buff armor in general, some people are like literal tanks soaking up whole mags or so it seems.  I just got one shot by a scav with a shotgun to the chest with level 4 gzhel armor. I put it on to start the raid from my backpack and took it off and put it on one more time before this happened to avoid the "armor bug". I think alot of things are just completely broken for whatever reason at times, sometimes hits dont register sometimes they do ridiculous damage and one shot people. They need to actually make the game work before they can properly balance anything, its just a crap shoot right now. might as well just roll dice in a firefight to see who wins instead of pretending the rest is the determining factor

• Hot 1