TarkovEscaper

AK-74

blablin

My favorite gun!Only thing I need now is Zenit PT1 stock and AK105 and 107 variants.Maybe PK-A sight...and some drum mags...That is it.I swear!

Can we put PT3 stock on Saiga 12?

• Like 1

somethingnewso

I love this gun but I don't think it loves me. I always have trouble getting multiple kills in raid with it and sometimes my shot seem to way off.

sepheronx

It was either between this or the AKM as my favorite.  I always go back to the AK-74.

somethingnewso

I am the same, I love this gun and the akm.

stanmanth2

Please make available AKS-74 variant. All the bits already exist. 

0shiva0

Hexagon Ak74 VS PBS4 wich one is better?

I see that all players use Hexagon, but i don`t understand why, cause it has -1 ergonomic instead PBS4

White_Cthulhu

we need the AK 107

l3xota

Love this gun, i allways play with it on Tarkov

truskolas

Why do we have many variants of AK74, but we can't play with the real, AK-74? not N, not S, just 74???

• Confused 1

barcode120x

Bumping and old thread, but I LOVE The AK weapon series (5.45, NATO, and 7.62 series). It's significantly cheaper than other guns, but can pack a punch just as hard. I honestly would choose the AK over M4/AS VAL any day! I just wish there was a 50/60 round mag for the 7.62 series, but then I think it would be too OP with the BP 7.62 rounds. The 40 rounders are nice, but the mag itself is ugly AF and the ergonomics is terrible on it. I wish the AK-101 had 40, 50, or 60 rounders with its NATO rounds, I don't see why not. It's a great, cheap alternative to the M4, but the 30 rounders hold it back a lot =/. It also drives me nuts when I see streamers play with mediocre-modded AK's. Don't get me wrong, they destroy with those mediocre-modded AK's, but to me, it's like why not maximize modding the gun? That's one of the biggest points of EFT. It'll only put you at a more advantage recoil/ergo-wise when you maximize modding weapons and it's fun regardless if it's repetition. Anyone else feel like this when they see streamers use mediocre-modded weapons?

Edited by barcode120x

oPolishAssassin

Ak will always be clean.  Forever and always 

I-AM-SMITHY

Hey y'all, if anyone wants a beginners guide to modding ak-74 with demonstration of different builds feel free to watch, doesn't cover late game builds as anyone who has that stuff already knows what they are doing... cheers.

Varreox

The best weapon for unskills: supressing fire with tons cheap ammo won`t let you any chances to leave the cover.

romeprince
Posted (edited)

No Grip, No Attachments Recoil

7.62 AK 103

In EFT, the recoil looks like 20% higher than it does realistically

Please buff AK recoil

Should be like 20 recoil less across all AK's 

Edited by romeprince