Drunkcowboy

please dont give us the option to turn in items that contain other things

Drunkcowboy

So I got to the quest where you need to turn in 2 Pilgrim backpacks. I had been constantly saving them because they are so big and useful, so I had about 10 of them stacked, with 5 tri-zips inside those as well. I also had a set of fort, helmets, and all my gold chains in the last tri-zip, which was inside all the pilgrims. So, not knowing which bag was which, or that it would even let me turn quest items that were not empty, I turned in two. When I went back to my inventory the whole stack of bags was gone, including everything that was inside it. So I am just asking that you DONT let players turn in quest items that are not empty, or at least put the items that a player lost in an insurance message. Thanks, hope you fix this. 

• Thanks 1

liviucasuneanu

Never encountered this problem, but surely sounds bad. I definitely support your suggestion. Let's avoid losing items as I myself do also keep very important items in backpacks. Especially in the pilgrims which contain of course other pilgrims and gold chains.

• Thanks 1