Natalino

1,000,000 and Counting...

Another milestone, everyone!

And this time, believe it or not, you all have a direct impact on it. Today we smashed the 1 million posts count on our official Escape from Tarkov forums. And all these comments were tailored towards the project we all love and build together as a community. We thank every one of you for your contributions through our forum, social media, report tools and any other means.

In celebration of this massive numbers, we will be giving out 20, 14-days access codes for the first 20 non-staff forum users that respond to this post and have 1000 posts recorded on their profile already. And the one who commented with the most amount of them all will receive an additional key of the Left Behind preorder.

Do not spam the forum for this reason.

The only disqualification is having 1000 posts but with more than ten warning points on their profile. We would like to show our encouragement to those who actively engage in our community in a positive light. After 72 hours from now, if there are not enough 1000s, we will select from those with the most content count and go from there.

Ready? Let's do this!

EfT_Post_1MilloinSMSForum_En.jpg

• Like 13
  • Hot 2
  • Upvote 5

What's this about my brain not working as its 4am lol and gratz on 1mil posts so for this you need to have 1000 posts on the forums? I am confused lol 

Edited by GremlingamingHD
Brain not working 4am
  • Confused 1

Screenshot_1.png

Just for the laughs. But guys, you need to have at least 1000 posts to get it automatically as it states on top xD 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 1

To be fair I say off the forums because don't like reading people being toxic to you lot so yeah now I understand you need to have 1000 posts to enter cool but most of the people that will have 1000 posts will be the toxic ones that are always giving you lot hard times I will just keep sitting back and reading up all 

Edited by GremlingamingHD
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, xmode said:

Does anyone have 1000 posts?

Screenshot_2.png

After 72 hours, it will open up for you too and you might get it.  :) 

And who knows, even the 1 post content ones might get it too.

congrats on the achievement C: lets hope them guys with almost 10k post don't comment :P

Edited by Exeagle
  • Like 1