Sign in to follow this  
SuperBailz

Perfmance Issues

SuperBailz

Hey so I just started playing a bit again and Ive had performance issues in 0.9, specifically on customs. My FPS will hover around 40ish-60ish however in the past I have been at 80ish-100ish. Settings are on the low preset and same issue. I also experience FPS drops down to 1-2 FPS for a few seconds sometimes.

Specs:

1080 ASUS Strix
Ryzen 1700x
24GB 2133 G.Skill Vengance Ram
Game is installed on an SSD
AB350M-Gaming Motherboard
Ryzen Wraith Cooler
Temps are not an issue as far as im aware.

• Like 1

Czecher

Just wait for 0.10 performance patch at the end of the month ,they said, the game runs like poo  we all know it (almost all)

bigbacon
5 hours ago, Czecher said:

Just wait for 0.10 performance patch at the end of the month ,they said, the game runs like poo  we all know it (almost all)

agreed. 

.10 is the make or break I think. Hope they can pull it off.

• Upvote 2

DookieonDrums
21 hours ago, SuperBailz said:

Hey so I just started playing a bit again and Ive had performance issues in 0.9, specifically on customs. My FPS will hover around 40ish-60ish however in the past I have been at 80ish-100ish. Settings are on the low preset and same issue. I also experience FPS drops down to 1-2 FPS for a few seconds sometimes.

Same issue here since the update. that is after 2 weeks of crashing on every extract and loosing my gear.

Nefiji

I really, really do love the concept & gameplay of the game. And I already were anticipating that EFT will become my next mayor gaming crush, which I will put a lot of playtime in. But the overwhelming technical problems of the game have put an end to this optimism:

I hate waiting for 7 minutes for the game to load a match, and then only the message "Server connection lost" pops up. I also hate, when the loading screen freezes right at "Awaiting session start.." but the game apparently already spawned me into the map so I end immediately dead when I can finally play. I hate how the game is stuttering on every occasion - while playing, in the menus, when clicking on things, bringing up your inventory, getting close to players.

I hate how certain maps are almost unplayable, especially if many players are around. I hate getting disconnected or lagging while in a session. I hate that I have to run a third party tool like Memory Cleaner to improve upon issues that the game devs didn't fix. I hate the micro-stutter when aiming down with a weapon. I hate how the game manages to crash my entire computer which hasn't happened in almost years. And I especially hate dying due to technical issues and loosing my loot unjustly.

_____

I really wanted to love this game, but in its current state it's entirely unlovable. Am going to quit for now. I've heard that the next mayor patch (0.10) will be focusing on game performance, so I might check in again when that happens. But personally I will treat this as the last chance for redemption.

After seeing many games with great potential but unaddressed issues failing horribly, I just can't get false hopes up any more. The performance patch is going to be "make it or break it".

Edited by Nefiji