DeD211

support

12 hours ago, DeD211 said:

Why your support dont answer and close my tickets?

For what any  account can be wiped?

A bit more detail about the issues would help?

I have already sent out multiple tickets none with reply. I have the problem that I preorderd the game but I have not recieved a copy of the game or any acces to the closed beta. To prove that I bought the game I attached screenshots of my bank account showing the amount I paid being transferred to the account of the devs. They don't seem to answere any of my tickets and it has been two days now since I preorderd the game. The only emails I recieve are emails confirming I have filed a support ticket but these emails only contain my support ticket no answere or anything which could help me. When I go on my profile and check my support tickets it says "answered" in all caps next to them but they have not yet been answered. I'm starting to get irritated since I literally filed 5 support tickets already and not one got an answere. The only thing close to an answere was an email that said they saw that I filed a support ticket but then went on to instruct me to write a new one which then just got ignored (thats the way it seems to me at this point) like the other 4 support ticket I wrote. Please if any staff or people of the support group sees this either give me the game or refund my money so I can buy it again.

Befor I begin, sorry my bad English.

When i was in game my accoun has forced to wiped, i asked support on site about it couse i now why it can be done, i dont use any glitches or dups but has some trade INGAME items for INGAME money at some discord groups. I suppose some of that money can be duplicate by players with i had a trade. I asced support about what reason my account was wiped(2 times at this time) but my tickets was just close with no answer twice.

I have 3 EOD edition to support the game, and i dont anderstend such bad attitude to me.

Edited by DeD211

vor 1 Minute schrieb DeD211:

tristafrica, i think this is  their attitudes toward users, just ignore them.

Not cool BSG

How should I ignore them I bought the game but didnt recieve it

No No No its my bad English, imean that them just ignore you

You can sue them after 60 days you start support topic

Edited by DeD211

Well, i can only speak for my self but whenever i needed the support i got my answers in a couple of days. You can try to wait another day or 2 and if no on answers you , make another support ticket or try to msg a moderator to see if they can help you guys out.

Regarding the account wipe, Nikita said in the latest podcast that they are constantly wiping accounts of dupers and glitchers... you may not have been duping yourself , but maybe the person you were trading with was... i dont really not but its a possibility.

12 minutes ago, mr0pi said:

Well, i can only speak for my self but whenever i needed the support i got my answers in a couple of days. You can try to wait another day or 2 and if no on answers you , make another support ticket or try to msg a moderator to see if they can help you guys out.

They close my ticket with no answere twice

13 minutes ago, mr0pi said:

Regarding the account wipe, Nikita said in the latest podcast that they are constantly wiping accounts of dupers and glitchers... you may not have been duping yourself , but maybe the person you were trading with was... i dont really not but its a possibility.

license agreement says that i can trade any ingame items with any players ingame. Is it realy must be my problem, that anyone give me some dupe items, how can i now it,  it does not make sense

Im not saying that was the case, or that the wipe was because you traded with another player. i was just saying it might be a possibility, but only they can tell you. Try contacting a moderator and send him a private msg exposing your problem.

1 hour ago, mr0pi said:

Im not saying that was the case, or that the wipe was because you traded with another player. i was just saying it might be a possibility, but only they can tell you. Try contacting a moderator and send him a private msg exposing your problem.

Like swats73 ?