Sign in to follow this  
Horia

Promo code from g2a

A friend of mine just bought EfT from G2A and tried to activate the promo code only to receive an error. Are the money lost or is there a chance?

@Horia

Hello sir,

we do not support third party website like G2A , Kinguin etc. Only one thing which you can do if you bought the game key from that kind side is to contact with sellery. 

15 hours ago, Horia said:

A friend of mine just bought EfT from G2A and tried to activate the promo code only to receive an error. Are the money lost or is there a chance?

Hope you had g2a shield (; This is an issue you have to pickup with g2a not Battlestate games 

8 hours ago, Jakob_Negan said:

Give me back my money idiots!! don't let third party site sell key if you will not support it! 

this is a fraud you will be reported

I have a key... 14 day trial spare. I put it up on g2a.com... how can battlestate games stop me?

You are rude :( and an idiot. 

8 hours ago, Jakob_Negan said:

Give me back my money idiots!! don't let third party site sell key if you will not support it! 

this is a fraud you will be reported

We do not distribute keys to G2A or any other third party site. 

All keys from Keys sites are sold by users and not the site/BSG.

In our mind there is only one way to buy a key and that is from the main EFT site.

I would suggest getting in contact with the key site as BSG did not sell you the key so they cannot help you.

Also I am giving you a verbal warning for the profanity I edited out of your post please read the forums rules before posting again.

• Like 2