Plasmaproof11

Need help with graphics

Plasmaproof11

I cannot seem to find a way to fix this issue i am having, when i play the game everything is outlined in a bright white, such ass trees bushes power lines buildings. on customs i saw what i think were like wet tire marks and they were completely white. ive tired many settings to fix this and i cant figure it out, weirdest part is a took a ton of screen shots so i could put them here but now when i look at them they look mostly normal but to me in game everything was either covered in white or outlined in white. i have never seen any youtuber or streamers game look like this, this game is really fun and i love it but having everything outlined in white hurts my eyes. if anyone has any idea what this is or how to fix please let me know

also im going to post a picture to try and show what i mean. so in the picture everything looks fine but for me in game everything was outlined in a bright white. it looked horrible all i could see was white. even the individual grass stalks were outlined in white but for some reason it looks fine on the screenshot, i have never had this happen in any other game

Escape From Tarkov Screenshot 2018.08.10 - 14.10.56.54.png

BrettB

That looks completely normal to me. But it does sound like a AA problem. Maybe play with you Anti Aliasing settings

ningamertendo

Could you try a windows screenshot? Maybe the ingame functionality can not display your issue.

BrettB

Can you also please tell me how you got the data in the top left of screen?