Jolt

This is not ok. Plz fix ammo types.

Jolt

So in the after action report it said i hit him 9 times. Hacks or unbalancing issue? I think this was just clean game play and the ammo is weak. For reference he's naked 100% and i'm in Full Fort FastMT with Visor. This needs to be changed. 

Edited by Jolt
  • Sad 1

greekviking170

From what i have seen Ammo types might get changed a bit from the Talking tarkov stream . Anton brought up that many of the rounds are just bullshit and that there is a huge gap between  either BS or BP . and all the other ammo .  also no effence but that clearly wasnt a 1 tap  . and there is always the 1% or so that the bullet might go through and then 1 shot is enough when shot in the face shield

Edited by greekviking170
  • Like 1

Skaldy

I dont think you are aiming that gun right. So 9 bullets and how much damage exactly? If you are hitting legs and arm(hard to tell with your blind aim) it is just about right. 

You cant tank face shots.

• Like 1

Jolt
7 hours ago, greekviking170 said:

From what i have seen Ammo types might get changed a bit from the Talking tarkov stream . Anton brought up that many of the rounds are just bullshit and that there is a huge gap between  either BS or BP . and all the other ammo .  also no effence but that clearly wasnt a 1 tap  . and there is always the 1% or so that the bullet might go through and then 1 shot is enough when shot in the face shield

That would be really good. I think the one tap wasn't even the issue, just the fact that i peppered him up and he didn't even die really. The after action report unfortunately doesn't say where you hit them just that i hit 9 times so i guess i could have blown out legs and arms but realistically whos fighting after that.

7 hours ago, Skaldy said:

I dont think you are aiming that gun right. So 9 bullets and how much damage exactly? If you are hitting legs and arm(hard to tell with your blind aim) it is just about right. 

You cant tank face shots.

Yeah after i've calmed down a bit from this i realize the one tap is fair and i missed my point shooting hard. BUT i'm still not ok with shooting a naked guy 9 times with any gun let alone M4 and they live. They are aiming for realism and if you shoot anyone anwhere 9 times they arne't fighting back haha. Maybe they should add a bleed out state where you fall and can't do much but your friends can patch you up or you can patch yourself up. 

MECTb_3A_DEDOB

The devs should finally say will it be ever realistic or nude guys will hold a 7.62 round in their chest. They have promised us maximum realism, but on last podcast Nikolai said that helmets won't be realistic because nobody will use them in game (IRL army helmets protect only against pistol rounds and fragments). Disappointing.

chouoo

Realism... It is somewhat nonsense in these days in Tarkov. Tarkov must be ruined and abandoned area, and few left PM and Civilians, who become Scav, have to fight and kill each other to secure foods and weapons/ammo for survival.

But now? Fancy armor, helmet with visor. and gorgeous weapons with plenty of accessories. Cheap ammo even can't give effect to armor. Millions of Rubles, Euros, Dollars. In some aspects, Tarkov is a heaven for PMCs.

Jolt
On 8/12/2018 at 8:56 PM, MECTb_3A_DEDOB said:

The devs should finally say will it be ever realistic or nude guys will hold a 7.62 round in their chest. They have promised us maximum realism, but on last podcast Nikolai said that helmets won't be realistic because nobody will use them in game (IRL army helmets protect only against pistol rounds and fragments). Disappointing.

Some things like helmets i understand but yeah the whole naked guy taking rounds...hmm even 3 rounds is too much for realism. Even in real life they won't die but they sure as hell aren't fighting back. 

On 8/14/2018 at 9:48 AM, chouoo said:

Realism... It is somewhat nonsense in these days in Tarkov. Tarkov must be ruined and abandoned area, and few left PM and Civilians, who become Scav, have to fight and kill each other to secure foods and weapons/ammo for survival.

But now? Fancy armor, helmet with visor. and gorgeous weapons with plenty of accessories. Cheap ammo even can't give effect to armor. Millions of Rubles, Euros, Dollars. In some aspects, Tarkov is a heaven for PMCs.

It hurts me, the reason i started playing is for brutal realism like you are saying. A dark scary realistic post apocalyptic like survival shooter. But uhh...now it's just a typical FPS.

TrueTurquoise

Lots of rounds are pretty shitty, yeah.

Or it's just generally inconstant 

Edited by TrueTurquoise

siNr
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 2:29 AM, Jolt said:

That would be really good. I think the one tap wasn't even the issue, just the fact that i peppered him up and he didn't even die really. The after action report unfortunately doesn't say where you hit them just that i hit 9 times so i guess i could have blown out legs and arms but realistically whos fighting after that.

Yeah after i've calmed down a bit from this i realize the one tap is fair and i missed my point shooting hard. BUT i'm still not ok with shooting a naked guy 9 times with any gun let alone M4 and they live. They are aiming for realism and if you shoot anyone anwhere 9 times they arne't fighting back haha. Maybe they should add a bleed out state where you fall and can't do much but your friends can patch you up or you can patch yourself up. 

I agree with you, 9 shots and you should be laying in agonizing pain and suffering (Unless you're 50 and it's a walk in the park), if not dead. But please, for the love of God, don't add that PUBG heal my ass buddy poo to this game. Just let people die when they are shot to poo.

Edited by siNr