GlorifiedPig

Emissary for South Africa

GlorifiedPig

Hello everybody! My name is Ryan and I am the new Emissary of the Afrikaans forums. I was born and live in South Africa and I have been a programmer for the past 7 years. I mainly program in Garry's Mod Lua and C#. I even have a verified Discord for updates as I am developing numerous games, such as a first person multiplayer bomberman styled game, an SCP game, a multiplayer horror game and some others. If you are really interested you can look at the Discord in my signature for videos and more about me and my projects.

I look forward to working with all of you.

Edited by GlorifiedPig
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

swats73

Welcome to the team 

• Like 1

TarkovMexico

Welcome my friend! Be well!

Natalino

Welcome aboard! 

Mr_Sheep

Run.

Vaeriah

Welcome!

joerenagade

Hey! Glad we Saffers now have a voice. :)

Natalino
15 hours ago, joerenagade said:

Hey! Glad we Saffers now have a voice. :)

You always did. This just makes it louder and clearer.

The-Kraken_ZA

Dear @Natalino. I'm hoping you are able to give us a small update on the situation for the Emissary for South Africa. At first we had GlorifiedPig, and then Little77. Unfortunatley, it seems both have gone dormant on these forums. 

If either are no longer able or willing to man the post, I'd like to higlight my application for the position again (I've twice filled in the application over the last year). I am already very commited to the SA community, being one of the admins on the Escape From Tarkov Facebook page, Discord, and WhatsApp groups. Myself, along with the other unoffical community leaders are assiting the SA community daily. We're hoping we can legitimise this service through the Emisary program. 

Yes, I may not be very active on this forum, but the vast majority of our ~600 member community engage with each other on the groups I mentioned above. If, however, you see it fit, I would be happy to steer community engagments to the forum as well.

I hope you get to read this post, and find some time to respond.

Kind regards, The-Kraken_ZA (CallOfDoody)

Edited by CallOfDoody

Natalino
On 10/15/2019 at 5:23 PM, CallOfDoody said:

Dear @Natalino. I'm hoping you are able to give us a small update on the situation for the Emissary for South Africa. At first we had GlorifiedPig, and then Little77. Unfortunatley, it seems both have gone dormant on these forums. 

If either are no longer able or willing to man the post, I'd like to higlight my application for the position again (I've twice filled in the application over the last year). I am already very commited to the SA community, being one of the admins on the Escape From Tarkov Facebook page, Discord, and WhatsApp groups. Myself, along with the other unoffical community leaders are assiting the SA community daily. We're hoping we can legitimise this service through the Emisary program. 

Yes, I may not be very active on this forum, but the vast majority of our ~600 member community engage with each other on the groups I mentioned above. If, however, you see it fit, I would be happy to steer community engagments to the forum as well.

I hope you get to read this post, and find some time to respond.

Kind regards, The-Kraken_ZA (CallOfDoody)

Send me a PM

Add @TheWay in the conversation as well. 

• Upvote 1

The-Kraken_ZA
1 hour ago, Natalino said:

Send me a PM

Add @TheWay in the conversation as well. 

PM sent

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2