Could i run it?

PIKAJEW666

i have 8gb ram, 4gb vram, intel core i5 2600HQ, nividia GTX 960m. could i run the game with this? what settings? and what fps (i mean like an estimate on the fps i may get!)

Edited by PIKAJEW666

46 minutes ago, PIKAJEW666 said:

i have 8gb ram, 4gb vram, intel core i5 2600HQ, nividia GTX 960m. could i run the game with this? what settings? and what fps (i mean like an estimate on the fps i may get!)

intel core i5 6300hq sorry got that wrong

I'm not an expert, but I have a very similar setup with a Radeon R9 290 which apparently performs MUCH better than the graphics card you have according to a benchmarking website. I have to drop the settings just a tad and the loading times are not great, but I can run it. With that video card I think you may struggle.

It might get better after this next optimization patch though, coming supposedly late this month.

Edited by Morsigil

i just used a benchmark website and a few others and they are saying that the 960m has faster loading times on loading screen and loading objects and such into the game. it also says that its very good for physics and texture quality where as the 290 has better light rendering and runs better with antialiasing and vsync then the 960m. i'm mainly trying to have a good view distance, good textures and good object quality.

21 hours ago, Morsigil said:

I'm not an expert, but I have a very similar setup with a Radeon R9 290 which apparently performs MUCH better than the graphics card you have according to a benchmarking website. I have to drop the settings just a tad and the loading times are not great, but I can run it. With that video card I think you may struggle.

It might get better after this next optimization patch though, coming supposedly late this month.

Edited by PIKAJEW666

Personally I think you'd be fine as long as you turn some of the settings down. It's not perfect.. I get some choppiness at bad moments sometimes, and there are micro-stutters that everyone gets no matter how boss their system is, but I can play and do fine.

• 1 year later...