Kaizer_Mate

Leveling Ragman

Kaizer_Mate

does anyone know the best way to level ragman( most efficient cause I need to level him really bad lmao).

iromharren

Buy kolpak`s in bulk en sell them back to him 

Phoenixsui

I wish they would change something to this situation. They hopefully add some kind of useful trade there like M3 Armor or something so we can lvl ragman without having to buy 1000 bear hats and resell it to him :).

I mean it is not a problem to do this, but then why cant we just give him a gift of 1M rubels instead so he is happy and we dont have to do the hundreds of trades for lvl 2. It takes some time.

@Natalino Maybe there can be done something in the future. Since this accound was hacked end of last week and only my forum access works right now (waiting for support answer) i got another account to test other playstyles until i get this one back and i am there again lol.

psykikk

I agree with the lvl requirements. 

I kinda understand that we have to build up trust with the traders. but those money sums are just annoying,

especially if it´s a trader you dont use that much.

Natalino
33 minutes ago, Brusko-BHF said:

@Natalino Maybe there can be done something in the future. Since this accound was hacked end of last week and only my forum access works right now (waiting for support answer)

Send an email to [email protected] with proof of ownership of the account. It will be resolved within 24 hours or so. Thanks!

Phoenixsui
vor einer Stunde schrieb Natalino:

Send an email to [email protected] with proof of ownership of the account. It will be resolved within 24 hours or so. Thanks!

@Natalino Thanks, i did that by sending them my Email i got when i preordered it. I hope this will help.

But i put you in my post more for the request for a change in ragman leveling ;). He has currently nothing expensiv of interest at lvl 1 so the only way to lvl him is buying and selling Items from him to get somewhere at a useful time.
Since BSG added a lot of good trades to the other dealers, maybe they can also add some for Ragman. Backpacks or cheaper armor. Maybe that super expensiv lvl2 futuristic armor. So we could lvl him with actually buying useful items and not just buying and reselling them.

Mad_Dog8762
17 hours ago, psykikk said:

I agree with the lvl requirements. 

I kinda understand that we have to build up trust with the traders. but those money sums are just annoying,

especially if it´s a trader you dont use that much.

"A trader you don't use that much"

Think about that

You are a store owner or whatever, a guy you don't know walks in, how much will you trust him?

As opposed to a frequent customer?

I agree though, the monetary requirements could use some tweaks

psykikk

i mean what about making paca or Untar or M3´s available at lvl 1. 
so you can either trade them or straight up buy them because you are freakin done with scaveging for masks.

that way leveling ragman would be fairly straight forward.