Sign in to follow this  
Blackb1rd

The new Official Community Representative for Poland!

Escapers! 

We are proud to announce that today one of our Polish Emissaries, Reconic was promoted to become a Official Community Representative for Poland.

Reconic has been a emissary for months, he created many official translations, helped to guide new players and answered many questions on the Forums. Our Polish community keeps growing and we hope that Reconic's promotion will help it grow even more.

Congratualtions, @Reconic, that promotion was well deserved!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello everyone,

Thanks - a word that you really deserved Denis, for everything you have done to our community.

We are keep moving forward and nothing can stop us! Big thanks to whole BSG, for putting their hearts into this game, i really appreciate that. 

Now couple words about me. My name is Jakub, i am 20 years old and i was born in Poland. I have gratuated IT school (or whatever should i call it) 

I am now working with printers as a serviceman, not the job i was dreaming of, but always a job.

I am here since april 2017, but i was watching and reading about tarkov much earlier. I was a big WarZ/Infestation nerd, i also used to play DayZ back in the days.

Tarkov is a kind of combination between those games, and this is something that made me inspired since i watched first trailer.

About nearest future, i have some plans realated with tournamets, where you can win a test keys. Competitions on the forums, and first stage of sherpa for Polish players, not sure how it is going to looks like yet, but i will try to work on this soon. 

And that's it, i am really looking forward to work with Polish players as a community representative now, let's make our community even bigger!

Thank you.

Regards, Reconic.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1

2 hours ago, Reconic said:

Hello everyone,

Thanks - a word that you really deserved Denis, for everything you have done to our community.

We are keep moving forward and nothing can stop us! Big thanks to whole BSG, for putting their hearts into this game, i really appreciate that. 

Now couple words about me. My name is Jakub, i am 20 years old and i was born in Poland. I have gratuated IT school (or whatever should i call it) 

I am now working with printers as a serviceman, not the job i was dreaming of, but always a job.

I am here since april 2017, but i was watching and reading about tarkov much earlier. I was a big WarZ/Infestation nerd, i also used to play DayZ back in the days.

Tarkov is a kind of combination between those games, and this is something that made me inspired since i watched first trailer.

About nearest future, i have some plans realated with tournamets, where you can win a test keys. Competitions on the forums, and first stage of sherpa for Polish players, not sure how it is going to looks like yet, but i will try to work on this soon. 

And that's it, i am really looking forward to work with Polish players as a community representative now, let's make our community even bigger!

Thank you.

Regards, Reconic.

Congrats, comrade! ;)

• Like 1