FallenActual

T H I C C weapon case a ripoff?

T H I C C weapon case a ripoff?  

42 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you think the 'New weapon case' is a rip off

• Yes, for 14 bitcoins you can easily get 10 more cells for than the 'new weapon case' for less than half the price
    • No, the fact it takes up only the space of one weapon case makes it worth 35 bitcoins.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/31/2018 at 06:00 PM

FallenActual

Let me know what you guys think?

• Like 1

DanExert

What are you on about dude

FallenActual
1 hour ago, DanExert said:

What are you on about dude

I don't feel like the new T H I C C case is worth 35 bitcoins for space/price and I'm wanting to see how people feel about it.

• Like 1

livix_

35 bitcoin is good i have 2 money case full of bitcoin gimme then T H I C C case 

Vaeriah

I see the THICC cases as very late game stuff, if you have weapon cases, but want more room and have the Bitcoin to spend on it.

Edited by Vaeriah
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

FallenActual
4 minutes ago, Vaeriah said:

I see the THICC cases as very late game stuff, if you have weapon cases, but want more room and have the Bitcoin to spend on it.

A late-game rip off for 35 bitcoins, for that price you could buy 7 normal cases I'm late game with 6+ mil roubles 70k USD all trader maxed, all quest (but sniper level 7 let's be honest that quests a joke) and would never waste 35 bitcoins on that trade.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Vaeriah
1 minute ago, FallenActual said:

A late-game rip off for 35 bitcoins, for that price you could buy 7 normal cases I'm late game with 6+ mil roubles 70k USD all trader maxed, all quest (but sniper level 7 let's be honest that quests a joke) and would never waste 35 bitcoins on that trade.

i understand your point, personally when i reach that level i would invest in it, simply because i dont find it that hard to find bitcoin in the first place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

FallenActual
Just now, Vaeriah said:

i understand your point, personally when i reach that level i would invest in it, simply because i dont find it that hard to find bitcoin in the first place.

your right I ran out of a raid earlier today on shoreline with 3 bitcoins but IDK I personally wouldn't take the trade

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Phoenixsui

How big is the new case plz? 10x5 i think is the old one? What has the new one?

vor 10 Stunden schrieb livix_:

35 bitcoin is good i have 2 money case full of bitcoin gimme then T H I C C case 

WTF. How many you got in suicidal hatchet ruins lol? I only found about 5 and i am lvl 40...

Little77

I would say make it a Barter item within a quest for Ragman perhaps..

what you guys think. Maybe last quest for him and need to give him 5 Bitcoins as well when quest it complete. Like you need to get a secret Case for him which is the T H I C C case and one you handed it over you will need to get him 5 bitcoins as well for him to give you the case as a reward.

Hannick

I think it is made to be more of a joke trade, why else would it be called "T H I C C", I feel half the price is just for the meme

DanExert

I still don't know what's going on. Has a new case been added/mentioned or something?

Phoenixsui
vor 14 Minuten schrieb DanExert:

I still don't know what's going on. Has a new case been added/mentioned or something?

Yes it is tradable for 35 Bitcoins. I dont know what is the size. I cant afford it lol. It will take me 100+hours to farm 35 Bitcoins. I refuse to do stupid hatchet runs just for this. Cant wait for the update, where you spawn random and loot will be much more different in locations every time.

DanExert
Just now, Phoenixsui said:

Yes it is tradable for 35 Bitcoins. I dont know what is the size. I cant afford it lol. It will take me 100+hours to farm 35 Bitcoins. I refuse to do stupid hatchet runs just for this. Cant wait for the update, where you spawn random and loot will be much more different in locations every time.

Ah thanks mate, appreciate you clearing it up. I've been away for the weekend so have missed the news! 

To be honest I'd rather put those 35 BTC towards 35 sets of Gen4 but maybe I'm just weird lol

Phoenixsui
vor 1 Minute schrieb DanExert:

Ah thanks mate, appreciate you clearing it up. I've been away for the weekend so have missed the news! 

To be honest I'd rather put those 35 BTC towards 35 sets of Gen4 but maybe I'm just weird lol

They constantly add new Trades over the past 2 weeks or so. It can change from hour to hour momentarely.

DanExert
11 minutes ago, Phoenixsui said:

They constantly add new Trades over the past 2 weeks or so. It can change from hour to hour momentarely.

Fair enough haha honestly I don't even look, so it's no surprise that I've missed it

GasT79

Common now, it’s a end game case for those that have excessive amounts of bitcoins just taking space.. Give the people that play silly amount of time something to work for that doesn’t give them OP advantages.

I will probably never see one of those in my inventory and even with my standard account I’m fine with that.

FallenActual

Now they added the junk case I'm losing hope in this game with every item added...

• Like 1

BARRICADE
On 8/19/2018 at 7:10 PM, FallenActual said:

Bitcoins don't fall from the sky buddy. You need to go out into the world and find them!. I've spent around 15/20 of therm on cases and such so far and i still have 11. 

Git Gud.