Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ryproc

What's in the flash drive?

Recommended Posts

Ryproc

So I've ran woods maybe 8 times and the flash drive by the tent hasn't spawned once.... where do they spawn now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marcus-Dukes

I find them on interchange and shoreline

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kubaryz

other than the campsites they spawn plugged into computers around tarkov, u will see them in front USB ports and they do stick out. good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CaptainEggplant

On interchange there are computer rooms in Goshan supermarket. Keep runningthemt and you'll find them sticking out of the computers :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryproc
2 hours ago, kubaryz said:

other than the campsites they spawn plugged into computers around tarkov, u will see them in front USB ports and they do stick out. good luck

oh okay thank you

2 hours ago, CaptainEggplant said:

On interchange there are computer rooms in Goshan supermarket. Keep runningthemt and you'll find them sticking out of the computers :)

thank you so much!!

2 hours ago, Marcus-Dukes said:

I find them on interchange and shoreline

thank you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PGR70

Have they nerfed the chance of the USB flash drives to spawn in computers? I've run tens of runs on Shoreline and checked all computers. None with a flash drives. Then started to run Woods tent, also no luck there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdhesiveTeflon
1 hour ago, PGR70 said:

Have they nerfed the chance of the USB flash drives to spawn in computers? I've run tens of runs on Shoreline and checked all computers. None with a flash drives. Then started to run Woods tent, also no luck there...

I have yet to see a flash drive in shoreline this wipe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2