dalimbardo

I cant log in

dalimbardo

Hi i bought the game a while ago played on a different pc now on my new pc i cant even log into the website everytime i click log in it just stays on the same page i cant login to reinstall the game so plz someone help me

Truuster
4 minutes ago, dalimbardo said:

Hi i bought the game a while ago played on a different pc now on my new pc i cant even log into the website everytime i click log in it just stays on the same page i cant login to reinstall the game so plz someone help me

Yea, just wait until they fix it. Everyone is having the same issue.

TheWay

@dalimbardo

Hello sir,

please use your email and password to log in, not the nickname and password.

If it still won't work then please clear your cache and browser cookies, restart your browser, or try using a different browser (But remember to log in with your mail).

sparkitup87

i found a solution!

so you need to download the launcher on your previous gear or computer you first bought the game with. once you have the file downloaded you move the launcher to an external drive. once you install your new gear or get your new computer you plug in the external drive and move the launcher file to your new drive. unplug the external and launch the launcher on your computer. from there you can log in and download the game to your new driver.  Thanks to Peoples Republic of Tarkov discord server for helping me resolve this issue!

People Republic of Trakov discord server   https://discord.gg/SJMezh5