Testoviron

Can't log in

Testoviron

Hello there. My friend lost possibility to access his account recently. He is logged in on the main site, but he can't change email or anything else. He was playing the game the same day that he lost the access. What should he do? Two days ago he started procedure for changing email. Now both his emails are inactive. 

Edited by Testoviron

Adhidas

Well hello,
I'm Adhidas997 ( in game character ) or maybe i was?. I asked my friend to put my problem here. Because we dont have any response yet  let me explain exactly what happend to my account and whats the problem.

For first I bought EFT a month ago but not from the official page. I found a guy who was selling EFT accounts and I bought it from him. He had good opinions and more over I know the other guy who bought an account just like me. And this other guy dont have any problems with the game.

So after a successful trade I change everything, nickname, login, email and password obviously. I also put additional security settings like google authenticator. After 2 weeks my email has changed proprly so everything went good.

20th August I decided to change my email again. I started procedure and I was using account untill early evening of 22nd August.

I have been playing EFT on 22nd for couples of hours, after that I decided to take a break. After the 2 hours breake I wanted to check something in game and here we are. I couldnt log in on luncher. I tried everything and nothing happend. Early that day I also couldnt log in to my account on official EFT page but with google authenticator help i managed to log in after several attempts. But lets get back to my story. I wanted to remind a password. I put my email and whats is strange " my email was not found ". I came to official page. I was logged in but I couldnt do anything. I tried to reset a password, change security setting but it turned out that my account has different security settings. Seciruty questions that I have never set up etc. 

On 22nd August was small update. That day I also played one raid on Miami server ( my location is Europe ). I dont belive in fortuity so I dont really think this caused this situation. I belive someone stole my account or maybe I simply bought stolen account ( facepalm ) and now real owner got back access ( I dont really know how after every changes I made with this account ). 

So what I wish to expect? I expect answers and cooperation with EFT support. Contact me and help me get back account. I know I didnt bought this account straight from battlestategames. But think, if someone got borred of this game and this person decided to hand over this account. Whats the difference ? its still a legal account bought on official page at the beginning of this year. Developers got their paid for this account and now Im the owner. 

Unless this account is stolen and I just bought stolen account. In that case i know I can do nothing and I have been fooled. But hope dies last and I still belive my problem is caused by some bug or thieves. I dont care about stash, all I want is my account.

Please help.

Xarc
12 minutes ago, Adhidas said:

But think, if someone got borred of this game and this person decided to hand over this account. Whats the difference ?

They do not allow accounts sellings at all. Maybe you were glad that you bought a cheap account but I have to say you were scammed in a way.

GraueEffizienz

From my point of view: BSG has no way of telling you are the legal owner of the account, so they couldnt even tell if they are helping you steal an account or get "your" account back. So you should be contacting the person you bought the account from, not BSG. You decided to save a few bucks and not buy EFT from BSG, so dont expect them to help you now or even to discuss your problem with you...

RussianRecoil

I can not login..... when I click login I am asked to save or run a login file, I tried saving and running the file and nothing happens. I already own the game and paid you guys for it. I am trying to reinstall because I cleaned my pc. why can I not get to the login screen?