Klean

Emissary from America!

Klean

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kleanuppguy, my real name is Stefan Habib. I am a Sergeant in the USMC Reserves and work as an armed private security contractor in my state and compete in amateur MMA and Muay Thai fights. I've been a gamer my whole life and switched to PC when I graduated boot camp and spend all the money I earned during training on a gaming rig. I am extremely excited to be apart of the Escape From Tarkov Emissary team! I hope I can do the community proud! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 12

LePatrick

Welcome on the board ! :D

RainingWeeD

@Kleanuppguy

Wellcome m8 enjour our stay

and keep it up with our new job :)

Enchalada

Congrats (:cannedmilk:), look forward to your future posts and thank you for your effort in growing this community.

bagGIO86

Congrats!!!

Trufflex

Good to know a LifeHCGamer.
Congraths!

Blackb1rd
14 часа назад, Kleanuppguy сказал:

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kleanuppguy, my real name is Stefan Habib. I am a Sergeant in the USMC Reserves and work as an armed private security contractor in my state and compete in amateur MMA and Muay Thai fights. I've been a gamer my whole life and switched to PC when I graduated boot camp and spend all the money I earned during training on a gaming rig. I am extremely excited to be apart of the Escape From Tarkov Emissary team! I hope I can do the community proud! 

Hello Sergeant! Welcome on board! 

As it Gen. William Thornson from U.S. Army said: "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy". :D But I'm pretty sure that we will understand each other!

• Upvote 2

Out2SmokeU

Welcome, Ill be supporting this game as well. I hope it gets the recognition it deserves. Looks so much fun, and hope it runs great on my rig when I get it.

STICKY_MITTENS

Great to have you around, Sir!

• Like 1

xOmegaSoftware

Congratz!

turonk
On 6/20/2019 at 6:34 PM, -DrDank- said:

Does EFT have any comprehensive plan in the works to tackle cheating/hacking? Other than circumstantial banning(which I hear pretty much never happens, anyway)? I am approaching close to 1k hours of play in less than a year and I am coming to realize just how pervasive cheating has become. At the moment it is especially bad with player scavs on customs... I have run into cheaters about 25-30% of my runs lately. I'm about to call it quits, cheating in this game in absolute cancer.  

What does this that you say, has to do with this original topic? @-DrDank- ? Not the place, and not the manner.

//IMHO: Believe me, they do have actions for this already. You should start listening to REAL stuff not gossips. Doesn't matter if you have played +1000 hours or 10000 hours and have "video footage" of players "hacking" because of the following: Their anti-cheat tools work in a precise & accurate way, not even them are allowed to say.

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2