Emissary from America!

Klean

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kleanuppguy, my real name is Stefan Habib. I am a Sergeant in the USMC Reserves and work as an armed private security contractor in my state and compete in amateur MMA and Muay Thai fights. I've been a gamer my whole life and switched to PC when I graduated boot camp and spend all the money I earned during training on a gaming rig. I am extremely excited to be apart of the Escape From Tarkov Emissary team! I hope I can do the community proud! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 13

14 часа назад, Kleanuppguy сказал:

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kleanuppguy, my real name is Stefan Habib. I am a Sergeant in the USMC Reserves and work as an armed private security contractor in my state and compete in amateur MMA and Muay Thai fights. I've been a gamer my whole life and switched to PC when I graduated boot camp and spend all the money I earned during training on a gaming rig. I am extremely excited to be apart of the Escape From Tarkov Emissary team! I hope I can do the community proud! 

Hello Sergeant! Welcome on board! 

As it Gen. William Thornson from U.S. Army said: "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy". :D But I'm pretty sure that we will understand each other!

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/20/2019 at 6:34 PM, -DrDank- said:

Does EFT have any comprehensive plan in the works to tackle cheating/hacking? Other than circumstantial banning(which I hear pretty much never happens, anyway)? I am approaching close to 1k hours of play in less than a year and I am coming to realize just how pervasive cheating has become. At the moment it is especially bad with player scavs on customs... I have run into cheaters about 25-30% of my runs lately. I'm about to call it quits, cheating in this game in absolute cancer.  

What does this that you say, has to do with this original topic? @-DrDank- ? Not the place, and not the manner.

//IMHO: Believe me, they do have actions for this already. You should start listening to REAL stuff not gossips. Doesn't matter if you have played +1000 hours or 10000 hours and have "video footage" of players "hacking" because of the following: Their anti-cheat tools work in a precise & accurate way, not even them are allowed to say.

• 11 months later...

I'm 53 this July and been gaming since 5 with the very first consoles.  I've been a hard core gamer ever since and had 3 servers and over 100 clan mates back in the Counter Strike days.  I scrim and competed in all the games then to today and play all the top shooters now.  COD, Battlefield, APex Legends, PUBG all the good ones.  When I did have Counter Strike Servers I was way ahead of my time.  One Server with Double Jump and the Chucky knife and laugh with bloody hands.  I also had a Counter Strike Server with Diablo Mod on it, you killed someone you went over body and picked up items.  Like Fire Staff and were able to shoot a fireball across map.  Or wings to fly for so many seconds or ring to phase through walls. I spent countless hours setting and managing it all. We also had over 400 maps and a third server just for clan scrims.

I'm saying all that because when I say this game is the most amazing and incredible game it should mean a little more.

This is an absolute incredible experience!

Here to represent!

• 1 month later...