DDraGon

User action required (unable to load the file)

DDraGon

Doesn't let me get past this when I started the launcher up and after I deleted the game to reinstall it.

image.png

Sgluka

Im getting the same issue here i have no clue what to do.

cowcrapper

Same Here.

Bonkers1
On 8/25/2018 at 11:55 PM, DDraGon said:

Doesn't let me get past this when I started the launcher up and after I deleted the game to reinstall it.

image.png

Had the sam issue.
Fixed it with deleting my BSG launcher.

And re-installing it. you have to show the launcher the game folder again. It will then check the game integrety and fix the game if ther is any missing files. 

• Thanks 1

Jariid

This is an issue because somehow all the spare space in my C drive has been taken up by seemingly nothing. I've cleared it and the recycle bin but somehow there is still no room.

I can't have the game reinstall itself because it won't have the space to. This is a concern as I can't download the game at all.

Beerbastard

I had this error until I installed the launcher on E: with more room than my C: had.

My C: drive had less than 9 GB free, and I told the game to install to my E: Drive (300 GB free).

manolis31

Anyone found how to fix this problem? I have the same problem

manolis31

I tried installing it in both hard drives nothing changes I have the same problem again and again

Zpain571

To solve this Problem, i simply placed the launcher into the same drive as where i will install the game.

• Like 1

HeckinWar

i fixed it by uninstalling the launcher/game completely, then reinstalling it to a drive that had plenty of space for the launcher and game. 

I have found that the game will not install in a different drive than the launcher

Amadoco

Hi, i tried everything that all of you have tried but it didn't work for me. Any other suggestions please?

ryan8431

having same issue. Every time the launcher got stuck, I hit retry, until it reached 100%.

Then it gave an error that said a file was still open/in use.

In attempt to get past this error, I restarted the launcher, and then it reset the download to 0% and I had to start over.

Painful over 12 meg DSL connection...

gmacwhinney

I'm having the same issue as well, tried all solutions mentioned above and still no success 

tuedalton

Same problem here :(

Ranger437

same here. I have literally tried every single thing anyone could possible think of and I cant download the game. I have contacted support but they still havent replied

cykaBliat

After the last windows update, what helped me was disabling some security features.

I think page tables and exploit protection to be specific.

Still experiancing lag spikes, bsg using clients to mine / brute force ? 

Pixieee

can devs look into this? What is this. İ have the same problem..

Natalino
On 1/16/2019 at 10:50 AM, cykaBliat said:

Still experiancing lag spikes, bsg using clients to mine / brute force ? 

Now, let's leave the blind accusations. If you are experiencing an issue, please, do state. The rest is not needed and not appropriate to make statements like that. We do not use our project to mine with clients PCs. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Pixiee said:

can devs look into this? What is this. İ have the same problem..

Please, list the things you have already tried and what issue you are experiencing. Thank you!

t3hSn0wm4n

Same issue here. This is driving me insane. My game worked just frakking fine this morning. I turned it off, went to work, come back 4 hours later, BAM, error message that FORCED me to reinstall the game. I downloaded the game via the wifi at my work, took 8 hours. only to get to 7000 out of 7116 MB downloaded, and bam! error again!  I am working on the THIRD install that has failed now. I have fixed registry errors using CCcleaner, I have tried both my SSDs, NOTHING is fixing this. and it is starting to REALLY piss me off. 

Gigagigot

@t3hSn0wm4n Same, launched the game this morning, absolutly no problem. Tried to launch it a few minutes ago and the message poped up. I tried to uninstall battlestate and reinstall it but the link was down ... I found it in my previous download from a few month ago, managed to reinstall the launcher, but still the same error message.

I have 71Gb free on my C: so it's unlikely a space problem. I have no idea what to do. Feels bad man

t3hSn0wm4n
13 hours ago, Gigagigot said:

@t3hSn0wm4n Same, launched the game this morning, absolutly no problem. Tried to launch it a few minutes ago and the message poped up. I tried to uninstall battlestate and reinstall it but the link was down ... I found it in my previous download from a few month ago, managed to reinstall the launcher, but still the same error message.

I have 71Gb free on my C: so it's unlikely a space problem. I have no idea what to do. Feels bad man

yeah definitely not a space issue. I have over 700 GB free on both my SSDs, no love. 

On 1/21/2019 at 4:36 AM, Natalino said:

Now, let's leave the blind accusations. If you are experiencing an issue, please, do state. The rest is not needed and not appropriate to make statements like that. We do not use our project to mine with clients PCs. Thank you!

Please, list the things you have already tried and what issue you are experiencing. Thank you!

You are a Dev. why havent you responded to this? it has been over 3 days now, feels great knowing that I spent 150 bucks on a game that i now can no longer play! 

kpad

I had this problem for a while when running the installer. To fix I went into the folder that holds the bsglauncher. In that folder there is an uninstaller tool. I ran that to completely remove bsg and then ran the installer again. After this fresh install I no longer have the error message

dxfusion

Just bought the ducking game the other day, 300gb+ of free space on my C drive, get the same error no matter how many of the overly complex and pointlessly taxing things I tried. I have

1. Uninstalled the launcher and reinstalled it, ran as admin, same problem. Also restated and reinstalled in different orders. Same problem

2. Put the actual game into a separate folder on the same drive, same problem. (e.x. put launcher in eft folder, downloaded to a separate folder called "Tarkov")

3. Tried manually torrenting the file which the launcher can not locate, but said file refuses to be torrented.  

3. Updated everything, windows, java, turned of firewall, antivirus, defender, same problem. I am about to separate the launcher and game onto separate drives, but seems like others have tried and also failed. 

We all payed $50+ for a game that have a giant ducking problem installing and Devs are unresponsive. I have spent the last 2-3 days troubleshooting this myself to no avail, looking all across the internet for solutions, none of which work, the only other major possible solution being an INCREDIBLY overly complex process including shuffling files from one computer to the next, which I dont have the means nor the patience to suffer through to fix one ridiculous problem.  I am beyond furious at the money I wasted only to get stonewalled by one, seemingly insignificant glitch in the installation process. Please EFT devs, for the love of god, look into it.

Bombassa

Guys I know its completely silly, but I just spammed the retry button and it worked. Im really serious I wasnt expecting this to work I did it out of anger. Since the Devs care little to fix this problem. 

I bought the game a few hours ago and left it installing while I went out, when I came back I had that message. I feel really bad since I just got the game and I was expecting a bit more support from the devs, from what I saw in this thread it really doesnt sound that good. Oh well hope you guys got it working, I dont know if it will work for you but it did for me.

HungryHunter

Anyone find a fix yet? been trying to download the game for days