DDraGon

User action required (unable to load the file)

FreeGearSet

I had this error a few times and this always fixed it for me: 

Camper26

TRY THIS: 

You need to set full rights for the current user (folder properties, "Security" tab) for the game folder and for the launcher folder. Delete everything in "BSGlauncher/temp" and in "EFT/cache" folder and restart BsgLauncher.exe "as administrator". Also temporarily turn off all antivirus and security programs, such as Windows Defender or whitelist Tarkov folder in exceptions list(s).

Some users reported that only reinstalling the game fixed this issue for them.

Zehnn

Okay, I MAYBE figured out a fix for anyone still having this issue. Try turning off ALL antivirus systems on your PC, I tried this and it seems to work so far, if it doesn't work, try what Camper26 said and give the folder-user 100% access to ensure windows aren't blocking anything.

As for the reinstallation, this doesn't work 100% of the time, I tried it myself at least twice and it has done nothing to fix the problem up until disabling the anti-virus and only sticking to youtube to avoid possible malware and etc. If neither of these work, then I'm extremely apologetic despite this not being my fault.

Disclaimer: I do not OWN the game myself, I had to help a friend go through all of this IN PERSON on their account because of such an issue this was, the devs REALLY need to fix up their game if they want people to pay $50+ for a game like this. Admittedly, this game could be great if it didn't have such mass amounts of bugs in it, but, alas, it is in its beta stages and is still being developed at this point, so in a tiny aspect the buyers should expect bugs, but not to this such degree.

I hope this fix works for anyone who comes across it, if it doesn't, again, I'm sorry.

Roth_Decorthon

Hey guys, I found a solution that worked for me. I guess there's an issue between my ISP and Battlestate's download server maybe? Regardless, all I had was a friend copy their EFT folder into a MEGA upload for me. I just copied that, dropped it into my Battlestate Games directory, and the launcher detected it. I can play seamlessly - didn't even have to update.

So, if you have a friend to do that for you, then that's worth a try.

thestampede415

Same issues ^ same feelings ^

HaX_Davred

how to install that game, i have remove all game, remove installer, install it again no luck, unable to install this game because of that error.

crobinstine

Ran into this problem and Im not impressed.

Kaekru

Unbelievable that his has been going on for so long and the only Dev reply is when someone accused them of something bad. Is the problem of your costumers not worthy of solution or reply?

DevonDiesFirst

This is funny to me that here it is in july and this issue is still going on and the devs have not completely addressed it yet. So looking at this then it is what .. 8 months and no fix still.

Natalino
4 hours ago, Kaekru said:

Unbelievable that his has been going on for so long and the only Dev reply is when someone accused them of something bad. Is the problem of your costumers not worthy of solution or reply?

1 hour ago, DevonDiesFirst said:

This is funny to me that here it is in july and this issue is still going on and the devs have not completely addressed it yet. So looking at this then it is what .. 8 months and no fix still.

This is not a common nor a continuous issue. Check the dates and notice how infrequent/sparsely and with very few users it pops up. It is not something you go and "fix". When it happens to some users here and there, they find the solution to fix it. That's the kind of issue it is. 

Advanced issues found

On 5/8/2019 at 11:52 PM, Zehnn said:

Okay, I MAYBE figured out a fix for anyone still having this issue. Try turning off ALL antivirus systems on your PC, I tried this and it seems to work so far, if it doesn't work, try what Camper26 said and give the folder-user 100% access to ensure windows aren't blocking anything.

As for the reinstallation, this doesn't work 100% of the time, I tried it myself at least twice and it has done nothing to fix the problem up until disabling the anti-virus and only sticking to youtube to avoid possible malware and etc.

I hope this fix works for anyone who comes across it, if it doesn't, again, I'm sorry.

Try what this person is suggesting. Like I said above, it is not a "FIX THIS" issue. This is something you need to do on your side of things.