FiveStarTexan

Upgraded from standard, and now I have to lose EVERYTHING!?

So I figured I would buy just the standard edition to start off with to see if I liked it, which I do. therefore, I had purchased the prepare for darkness edition and when it was purchased it said I had to reset my whole profile which would include me losing everything I already earned and grinded for! I just got lvl15 and $600k roubles already! not to mention my bad as guns and gear! can somebody help me and verify it or if they know a way to do it

THANKS

1 minute ago, FiveStarTexan said:

That could be a whole damn year! lol

Wipes come with every major patch next one will likely be in the next few weeks.

Definitely not years.

• Upvote 1

On 8/28/2018 at 1:53 AM, Orbixal said:

Wipes come with every major patch next one will likely be in the next few weeks.

Definitely not years.

the megafix 0.10 is not a wipe that much i have read, but 0.11 might be i hear. so a few months i guess.

On 8/27/2018 at 11:38 PM, FiveStarTexan said:

THANKS

Just play on your standard until the next wipe mate, the small stash will teach you good inventory management and there will be periodic wipes up until release so you’re gonna lose it all and start again multiple times anyway ;) 

• Upvote 1

great purchase. Just be pateint and wait for wipe. Or bite the bullet and wipe yourself. besides your current Level 15 is not very high, concentrate on tasks and you can get there in a couple of days. 2nd time is always way faster.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb gokitty199:

what if your the type that earns more gear than he looses?

then where's the problem with wiping for a bigger stash and probably a bigger container? ^^

9 hours ago, TheHappyMile said:

then where's the problem with wiping for a bigger stash and probably a bigger container? ^^

because not many of us like resetting to grind back up(granted if i was lvl 15 i would just reset)