MisterHades

Ragman task bug

MisterHades

For the Ragman task Sew It Good, he requires you to hand over two Pilgrim backpacks. I had 12 Pilgrims, 1 Attack 2, 13 Trizips, and 4 Zsh with faceshields stacked together. When turning in the backpacks for the task, it also gave him everything inside the backpacks. I now have 5 Pilgrims and that is it. Just a warning to other players and maybe they could make you unable to turn them in with things inside them, like they made regular trade?

• Sad 2

Eragon284th
16 hours ago, MisterHades said:

For the Ragman task Sew It Good, he requires you to hand over two Pilgrim backpacks. I had 12 Pilgrims, 1 Attack 2, 13 Trizips, and 4 Zsh with faceshields stacked together. When turning in the backpacks for the task, it also gave him everything inside the backpacks. I now have 5 Pilgrims and that is it. Just a warning to other players and maybe they could make you unable to turn them in with things inside them, like they made regular trade?

It's not a bug though. What did you want the game to do with the stuff? Magically deposit it into your inventory for you? All of the turn in quests work this way, including for vests. It's always been that way 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Contractor001851

Dude...... common sense has failed you

• Sad 1

jukeboxknox
13 minutes ago, Eragon284th said:

It's not a bug though. What did you want the game to do with the stuff? Magically deposit it into your inventory for you? All of the turn in quests work this way, including for vests. It's always been that way 

7 minutes ago, Contractor001851 said:

Dude...... common sense has failed you

You cant sell a vest or bag with items in it, the game shouldnt let you trade if it had items. If you have 6 pilgrims and 2 are empty for the task, in the handover menu you dont know which bags are which. Even if you think it's the bag from the top of your inventory down you would be wrong. This didnt happen to me only because I pulled everything out of all the pilgrims because this happened to me last wipe. The more stuff you have the harder it is to turn over the correct bag or rig. You should t be able to turn in or trade a bag or rig that has stuff in it plain and simple.

• Like 1

Eragon284th
1 hour ago, jukeboxknox said:

You cant sell a vest or bag with items in it, the game shouldnt let you trade if it had items. If you have 6 pilgrims and 2 are empty for the task, in the handover menu you dont know which bags are which. Even if you think it's the bag from the top of your inventory down you would be wrong. This didnt happen to me only because I pulled everything out of all the pilgrims because this happened to me last wipe. The more stuff you have the harder it is to turn over the correct bag or rig. You should t be able to turn in or trade a bag or rig that has stuff in it plain and simple.

I agree that you shouldn't be able to turn it in with stuff in it, but the devs made it that way purposely. One way to do it right now is to just empty out the entire stack, and insure the bottom two so when they pop up to turn in, you will see which are insured and which aren't. Or you can do the reverse if you have too many insured 

jukeboxknox
1 hour ago, Eragon284th said:

I agree that you shouldn't be able to turn it in with stuff in it, but the devs made it that way purposely. One way to do it right now is to just empty out the entire stack, and insure the bottom two so when they pop up to turn in, you will see which are insured and which aren't. Or you can do the reverse if you have too many insured 

So you have to do another work around for something that should be so simple. It should take you to your inventory and you click what your handling over. Either a quick full like it has, or a button like I select, then you go to your inventory and choose the correct bags or rigs.

• Like 1

Contractor001851
3 hours ago, jukeboxknox said:

You said it there yourself, you pulled everything out first!   Common sense!

BARRICADE

for those quests (if i have a lot of the item required) i will insure the ones i'm using or that are carrying loot so i know which to give to the vendor and what is not to be given.