woodsleader

Game dropping FPS

woodsleader

Hello. I bought the game yesterday and I love it so far. But there's a big problem.

Before buying the game I checked the system requirements and I thought I would have a smooth experience because I have the following:

GTX 750ti

i5-4460

8GB RAM

So, my system met the recommended requirements, but to my surprise my game constantly drops to 5-10 FPS on the lowest settings and with V-sync off.

Why is this happening? I even dowloaded a memory cleaner but nothing changed. It's very frustrating that whenever I meet another player and aim at his head, the game just turns into a powerpoint.

gusdnr1541

I think this game has a bug in its ram usage.

because the game uses 7gb of RAM and suddenly it uses over 100%.

• Thanks 1

nemesisxhunter

8gb of ram is not enough for this game on average it uses around 10gb of ram either buy another stick or an ssd I would recommend an ssd for quicker load in times also decreases stutters or you can wait and see if they make it better but until them they are your options

• Thanks 1

middlefingerSKS

This game has rampant memory leaks/has bugs with video memory issues.

I play with 16gb of RAM

• Thanks 1

kalashboy

I had this exact problem as well. i also had 8 gb of ram and where getting frame drops constantly real bad but i upgraded to 12 gb and it runs so much smoother now but still some frame drop and freezing issues i will be going up to 16gb soon and im sure that will remove the problem for me.

• Thanks 1

cv_snowblind

Use memory cleaner to alleviate those memory leaks. just download that and check the top 2 boxes to trim and clear when stuff reaches 80% it helps alot.

mcloud

and hope that 0.10 bring more performance and less stuttering.