albeyeno

In-Depth Guide To Looting Interchange Fast & Efficiently

albeyeno

This video is my attempt at explaining the general route I take through Interchange to maximize my money making potential as much as possible. Included in the video is a list of appropriate items to bring, what to loot and look for while in the mall, and finally the broken down math explaining the total values for each run. The general route starts at the South-Eastern entrance to Goshan, but can also be picked up from any spawn point on the map and can even be run exactly backwards if spawned near the North-Western section of the map.

Included in the description box of the video is a link to the Official Tarkov Ammo Chart and an updated Value Spreadsheet of every item.

Average Roubles p/Hour: 1.00733 million

Average Time In Raid: ~13 minutes

As it is my first video ever made, please allow your criticisms to be constructive. Any info./advice you feel you'd like add to make future videos better can simply be left in a comment here, and I'll make sure I read 'em all!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 2

Malaugrym

Excellent. Clear diction, concise information/explanation and no pointless intro.

10/10

deathopz

Thanks for the guide. I like seeing these.

siNr

This guy has to get the reward for the best first post ever on this forum!

Amazing work and way to help the new comers in the game out with this brilliant video!

Props! Very nice work. 

upL8N8

Ok, so what you're saying is to join the server, camp the exit stairwell, go grab a coffee, hit the bathroom, come back after 10 minutes, wait up to a minute, kill the plump min/maxing player who's full of gear, steal all his stuff, and then... profit???

Edited by upL8N8

albeyeno
On 8/29/2018 at 3:06 PM, upL8N8 said:

Ok, so what you're saying is to join the server, camp the exit stairwell, go grab a coffee, hit the bathroom, come back after 10 minutes, wait up to a minute, kill the plump min/maxing player who's full of gear, steal all his stuff, and then... profit???

I mean, extract camping has always been a viable option for those with Netflix accounts, yes.

• Like 1
  • Cold 1
  • Sad 1