spacemarine2142

AK and M4 Attatchment Loadout

spacemarine2142

Hey guys, I have to say one thing. I suck at weapon modding. There are so many parts and it gets super confusing. Probably should find a guide for it. That aside this is the question: 

I need an ak build (doesnt matter which variant) that is solid for cqc and mid range combat. Most of my traders are lvl.3 and I have loads of money to spair.

Secondly: I need an m4 loadout with similar criteria. I have peacekeeper lvl.3 so I can buy most thing. 

Any suggestions? Ive literally just been running around with modded AKs I have found off of dead players. All the guns I have attempted to build have been pretty trash with high recoil. Thanks for any help guys.

Bloodcanis
Скрытый текст

image.thumb.png.573e562ab4605c68609c3abf85dd36f0.png

Скрытый текст

image.thumb.png.3a7b4221e007dfdc7968ddf557d2d1c1.png

Скрытый текст

image.thumb.png.8d151f0c47d6a160f24c77876bcffb10.png

I understand what you asked for level 3, but try to just take these assemblies with level 4 and replace them with the modules available to you.

Edited by Bloodcanis

Wurfy

Just look at all the stats of the different parts. Double-click on a part to see them. For some reason when a part reduces recoil, the number behind it is red so just remember that.

Avoid all accessories unless you need them.

My go-to for AK is the fancy stock for it that needed one of those locks (PT iirc? I've been low lvl for a while), RK grip, RP charging handle and a Magpul handguard with the angled grip. Add sight mount and sight as desired. Nothing complex.

spacemarine2142
32 minutes ago, Bloodcanis said:
  Hide contents

image.thumb.png.573e562ab4605c68609c3abf85dd36f0.png

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.3a7b4221e007dfdc7968ddf557d2d1c1.png

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.8d151f0c47d6a160f24c77876bcffb10.png

I understand what you asked for level 3, but try to just take these assemblies with level 4 and replace them with the modules available to you.

Unfortunately the thumb nails aren't showing up on my phone. I hope they will on my pc. Thanks!