Its_Steve0

Joint Assault Group – [JAG] – Become a Jagster today.

Its_Steve0

billboard1_-_Copy.jpg.7347dbff87342a720575195415589f03.jpg

Join us on Discord

JAG is a Military Style structured community full of active/retired military players as well as civilians from all over the world. We were founded back in 1998, formerly an exclusive military member only community after 9/11 most of our members were deployed and the group was put on hold. Two years ago, we opened up to all players, and currently have over 1,100 members on our discord. 

We Host an Open Discord for everyone to Join, but ranked users are handpicked. You do not have to be a member of JAG to play with us, we use a "Guest" system to filter official members from other players so there is no confusion. 

We have a quite a few games that are actively played as a community as for Tarkov here is a list of what you can look forward to. 

• Active groups of players 24/7 that are always willing to play. 
  • Community Events every week. 
  • JAG hosts newbie Fridays (more info below). 
  • Mature teams of players that assist players of any skill level. 
  • News and info on the games progress all in one place so you do not have to search

Newbie Fridays are one of that large events that we host for Tarkov. It allows our veteran players to help out newer players get past that harsh learning curve that this game throws at you. We run it all day Friday every Friday. We have multiple rooms that are manned the whole day by our official JAG squad leaders who are trained to get you through your raid. Whether it be to help you with a quest or to just give pointers on how to get better at the game, our Squad Lead’s are happy to help 

Expected from our members when joining our discord: 

• Matured attitude. 
  • Follow channel rules. 
  • No harassment of other members 
  • No discussion of exploits, hack, cheats for our games. 
  • Just be a good person! Assholes will be kicked! 
Edited by Its_Steve0
  • Like 1

weeping-pirate

Ive joined JAG in January this year, have been playing aLOT of tarkov with everyone on the server.
Learned a bunch, made quite some new friends, great community.
Check us out, you wont be disappointed!

• Like 1

RoninJinn

I dropped by the JAG server about a month ago, and never left. I've been looking for a great EFT community on Discord, and JAG is most definitely it. I've not had a single negative experience on the server. Everyone is helpful, always willing to help run quests and help you gear up for some fun raids. I highly recommend you drop by!

• Like 1

dirtykdx

I dropped by the JAG discord after playing solo for quite a while. That was 6 months ago and I've been hanging around since. Good group of people and it's a solid community that's been built up. Definitely drop by if you'd like to find a regular group to hang with and want to avoid all the toxicity that you can encounter jumping into random discords. 

• Like 1

pheonixcarnage

Check out our newbie friday! live today! if your new or old, we offer a place for all! 

• Like 1

pheonixcarnage

Good day fellow Tarkovers, 

This is a general reminder that Newbie Friday is on this Friday starting at 0001 hrs 05 Oct 18, and will end at 0001 hrs 06 Oct 18. 

Tarkov is a fascinating game, but it also comes with challenges. On newbie Fridays, members of the JAG discord prepare all week to help new players and returning vets get adjusted to the game. We help players finish quests, get some experience, and just have some fun while learning the game. This is our way of giving back to this great community. 

In order to partake, join one of the rooms with a red circle (will be designated by newbie Friday names). We will try to man the channels for 24/7 (we have members from all across the globe). If there is a team of 4 or less, feel free to join the channel and ask to join them (just don't interrupt them if they are in contact), if there is an empty channel, Post in Tarkov General and someone will join you. If there is any questions or queries, feel free to ask any of the leadership. 

Every Friday we help quite a few people out, if you need help or just want to play with a group feel free to join us this Newbie Friday. AND since the Wipe is comeing, there is the time to learn and help each other out so you are ready for the post wipe madness! 

I just want to point out, this is an event we have been hosting for over 2 months now, and the only reason we do this is help promote the game and help new/old players adjust to Tarkov. 

Thank you all, 

DrunkPheonix! 

• Like 1

Chickinzooka

Good day fellow Tarkovers,

This is a general reminder that Newbie Friday like on every Friday starting at 0001 hrs 2nd November, and will end at 0001 hrs 3rd November.

Tarkov is a fascinating game, but it also comes with challenges. On newbie Fridays, members of the JAG discord prepared all week to help new players and returning vets get adjusted to the game. We help players finish quests, get some experience, and just have some fun while learning the game. This is our way of giving back to this great community.

We will also be giving away a 30-day trial in the upcoming days (thanks for providing us with trial accounts bsg)

In order to partake, join one of the rooms with a red circle (will be designated by newbie Friday names). We will try to man the channels for 24/7 (we have members from all across the globe). If there is a team of 4 or less, feel free to join the channel and ask to join them (just don't interrupt them if they are in contact), if there is an empty channel, Post in Tarkov General and someone will join you. If there is any questions or queries, feel free to ask any of the leadership.

Every Friday we help quite a few people out if you need help or just want to play with a group feel free to join us this Newbie Friday.

To get in our discord hit the following link https://discord.gg/Nm3fmgq 

Thank you all,

Thermosmagus_JAG

• Thanks 1

Its_Steve0

Good morning Fellow Tarkovers, 
Looks like Jag will have an easy week hosting Newbie friday this week with the in-game sales going on (our Noobs are going to be more geared then us for now 0-0) We are still going to be hosting because even with all that gear our fellow freshies are going to need some help  

If you are new to the event Newbie Friday is an event that us here at JAG host every Friday to help new and inexperienced players that either are having a hard time or just want some other people to play with. Tarkov can be a very unforgiving game to new players and our veterans of the game are more than happy to lend a helping hand with quests, fighting, squad tactics, or just general tips and tricks when playing. Please come check us out you are always welcome 

Newbie Friday like on every Friday starts at 0001 hrs EST (11/9/2018), and will end at 0001 hrs EST (11/10/2018). 

In order to partake, join one of the rooms with a red circle (will be designated by newbie Friday names). We will try to man the channels for 24/7 (we have members from all across the globe). If there is a team of 4 or less, feel free to join the channel and ask to join them (just don't interrupt them if they are in contact), if there is an empty channel, Post in Tarkov General and someone will join you. If there is any questions or queries, feel free to ask any of the leadership.  

Clicl Here to join!

Thank you for your time! 

-Its_Steve0 

OMGItsHappy

great community love each and everyone here very helpful and supportive  

BarryNaCl

i (like most people posting here) joined for newbie friday about three weeks back, already i feel like i've found a new home. everybody is super nice and willing to put up with my rookie ass all through the week. everybody i play with seems hell bent on helping others and the community in general. to boot, they do cool poo like gamma giveaways, 5v5 matchups and other events. 10/10 community

Thomas_Gaming

Great group. No toxicity. Admins are not out to make money off you like other groups.

pheonixcarnage

This is a general reminder that Newbie Friday is on this Friday starting at 0001 hrs 16 Nov 18, and will end at 0001 hrs 17 Nov 18. 

Tarkov is a fascinating game, but it also comes with challenges. On newbie Fridays, members of the JAG discord prepare all week to help new players and returning vets get adjusted to the game. We help players finish quests, get some experience, and just have some fun while learning the game. This is our way of giving back to this great community. 

Every Friday we help quite a few people out, if you need help or just want to play with a group feel free to join us this Newbie Friday. AND since the Wipe just happened, this is the best time to learn and progress in the game, especially if you have any pesky quests that need to be completed! 

I just want to point out, this is an event we have been hosting for over 3 months now, and the only reason we do this is help promote the game and help new/old players adjust to Tarkov. 

Thank you all, 

DrunkPheonix! 

[Discord link](https://discord.gg/mykRWaE)  

• Like 1

pheonixcarnage

Good morning guys! for all you U.S. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Newbie Friday like on every Friday starts at 0001 hrs EST (11/23/2018), and will end at 0001 hrs EST (11/24/2018). On newbie Fridays, members of the JAG discord have been preparing to help new players and returning vets get adjusted to the game. Weekly we dedicate Friday's to help players finish quests, get some experience, and just have some fun while learning the game. This is our way of giving back to this great community. So if you want a group to play with, people to mingle with, and/or talk about in-game things, don't hesitate to join us!In order to partake, join one of the rooms with a red circle (will be designated by newbie Friday names). We will try to man the channels with experienced members for 24/7 (we have members from all across the globe). If there is a team of 4 or less, feel free to join the channel and ask to join them (just don't interrupt them if they are in contact), if there is an empty channel, Post in Tarkov General and someone will join you. If there is any questions or queries, feel free to ask any of the leadership in the Discord. . Thank you for your time,

[Discord link](https://discord.gg/mykRWaE)

fatboyslow

Hi,

I have only recently bought the game, and I rolled a bear! Am I able to join in with your runs or do I need to be PMC?

Happy thanksgiving!

pheonixcarnage

This is a general reminder that Newbie Friday like on every friday starting at 0001 hrs November 30th , and will end at 0001 hrs December 1st.

Tarkov is a fascinating game, but it also comes with challenges. On newbie Fridays, members of the JAG discord prepared all week to help new players and returning vets get adjusted to the game. We help players finish quests, get some experience, and just have some fun while learning the game. This is our way of giving back to this great community.

In order to partake, join one of the rooms with a red circle (will be designated by newbie Friday names). With members from all over the world we will try and man the channels with experienced players 24/7. If there is a team of 4 or less, feel free to join the channel and ask to join them (just don't interrupt them if they are in contact), if there is an empty channel, Post in Tarkov General chat and someone will join you. If there is any questions or queries, feel free to ask any of the leadership in our discord.

See you there!

[Discord link] (https://discord.gg/mykRWaE)

Splodge_123

Love playing with these guys. Awesome events aswell 

zwimpee

Been playing with JAG since last June, and it has seriously been some of the most fun I have ever had in online games. When I get done with a long day of working I always look forward to seeing who is online and hopping in for a few games. If you come drop by to check us out I can promise you that you can find someone to play with, and if you have any issues at all leadership is always there to help! Great community, great fun, and I am excited to see us continue to grow.