Sign in to follow this  
genericly

Every Few Months

genericly

Every few months I come back to this game and enjoy it, I see the giant list of banned hackers and get excited about it. It never fails, the lack of actual anti cheat and relying on patching to fix cheating kills the game for me and I find solace in other games. 

Please fix cheating or cheaters in this game so I don't feel like I'm wasting my time running VSS or AS Val and losing it to an invisible person hitting me with a hatchet.

I know this will fall on deaf ears, I've seen several posts like this over the past 10 months, no avail. 

I only wish to voice my displeasure at this most recent event and only hope that one day I can play a game that isn't plagued by these events.

LoginTaken

1. The devs to my knowledge have done a lot to combat cheaters/hackers.

2. They are no doubt going to continue to improve the current system to combat the cheater/hacker player base.

3. Even then not all anti-cheat is perfect, and to be frank you can''t "Fix cheating". You can do a lot to hinder it but you can never truly stop it unfortunately.