AvIt21

wildly inconsistent

AvIt21

Love the game and love the work being done but .9 has by far been the worst experience on this game, and I've played for a quite a while lol. From hatchlings tanking buckshot in the chest from less than 10 feet to getting 1 tapped through an altyn helmet by a pistol runner.

ofc I know the next patch is just around the corner and I hope it fixes these issues but this patch has sucked all the fun and motivation to play. How do you guys keep the game alive for yourselves and not lose hope.

• Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

UnDeadDemon
3 hours ago, AvIt21 said:

Love the game and love the work being done but .9 has by far been the worst experience on this game, and I've played for a quite a while lol. From hatchlings tanking buckshot in the chest from less than 10 feet to getting 1 tapped through an altyn helmet by a pistol runner.

ofc I know the next patch is just around the corner and I hope it fixes these issues but this patch has sucked all the fun and motivation to play. How do you guys keep the game alive for yourselves and not lose hope.

The desync gets old after awhile but then i think to myself. Do i really want to play casual field 1, nah and go back on tarkov lol.

Shot a dude in the head yesterday 3 times for 2 damage it was epic... No helmet either... Such sponge much wow.

"When darkness falls, and the city burns, who will come in our hour of need? When bullets cannot pierce the veil of desync, only one can hear our cry... BlyatMan, where are you!

- FairTX..."

Edited by UnDeadDemon

BDAKiwi

Scavs are pretty inconsistent too - me and a mate on the other side of the world regularly pair up and are seeing the same issues.
Most of the time, scavs are too easy to one-shot in the head, they stop and look around and are quite predictable.  Sometimes though, both of us will empty a 30 round clip into them at point blank range (sighted), single and auto fire and they appear to take no damage at all, they just one-shot us, instead.  We still encounter occasional scavs that can one-shot us from 50m with a shotgun when we're behind cover.
I have no problem with clever AI taking cover, flanking, proning, dodging to spoil aim, etc, it's what people in combat do.  I have a real problem with invincibility and impossible shots, although to be fair it has improved a lot since the last patch.
Like UnDeadDemon we keep coming back though, it's quite an addictive game.

nachtmaere

Desync is a b***h and if you don't have a visor on and down, you may aswell be wearing a cowboy hat.

And for the record, might i just say, desync is a tricky issue that the devs have been working on quite literally with every single freaking patch. It's still got a long way to go but it's always being worked on, just live with it til we usher in a new generation of Tarkov players that don't even know what desync is, then we'll be those old losers talkin' about how these new kids don't understand the struggles that we had to endure.

LunaTerra

Tarkov has like always been super inconsistent though. I feel like every patch I like the game more and more. 

12 hours ago, AvIt21 said:

getting 1 tapped through an altyn helmet by a pistol runner.

They were actually firing a hand gun sized railgun at you, max armor pen and damage on those, sorry I don't make the rules. 

AvIt21

Again another example of poor gun play. Killed 2 guys in dorms nice fair fight 2 v 2 no BS involved as far as I could tell. We hear someone coming up the stairs... it's a player scav with a 133. I lay 5 m1a rounds into him and he tanks it and runs off ( I know 5 hit because of the  count afterwards) he then peaks the stairs and 1 taps me through fort right through the chest, fort still had half dura on it. My team mate killed him eventually but I should not have died there.

Safe to say this one actually made me angry to the point I had to take a walk.

RUS_Benzin

I get rekd with low tier weapons whilst wearing top tier armor almost every raid. Im done for the day with EFT because i was wearing full Gen4 and Kiver with faceshield and got one-tapped in the back by a Saiga. I am two seconds away from leaving this game behind. 

AvIt21
2 hours ago, RUS_Benzin said:

I get rekd with low tier weapons whilst wearing top tier armor almost every raid. Im done for the day with EFT because i was wearing full Gen4 and Kiver with faceshield and got one-tapped in the back by a Saiga. I am two seconds away from leaving this game behind. 

feeling the  same atm dude. Just can't bring myself to play it. You can get shots on target first and still come out 2nd best because shots just aren't counting.

Drahgehn

The problem seems to still be persisting. I watch Streamers and it seems almost all of them are basically immortal in top tier armour. I get they play better and have higher Vitality, but I mean, they literally tank entire magazines of ammo.

I understand better bullets are more likely to tear through that, but what ducking confuses the poo out of me, is when I'm literally wearing Killa armour and 3 rounds of 5.56 PS kills me in a fully healed, fully protected chest. 

The amount of times my armour has literally done nothing against low tier crap is bullshit. I'm not even dying to sweaties. Just basic boys with basic gear somehow tearing through my armour as if they were using top tier bullets. I'm so tired of it.

• Like 1

GhostZ69
22 minutes ago, Drahgehn said:

The problem seems to still be persisting. I watch Streamers and it seems almost all of them are basically immortal in top tier armour. I get they play better and have higher Vitality, but I mean, they literally tank entire magazines of ammo.

I understand better bullets are more likely to tear through that, but what ducking confuses the poo out of me, is when I'm literally wearing Killa armour and 3 rounds of 5.56 PS kills me in a fully healed, fully protected chest. 

The amount of times my armour has literally done nothing against low tier crap is bullshit. I'm not even dying to sweaties. Just basic boys with basic gear somehow tearing through my armour as if they were using top tier bullets. I'm so tired of it.

Welcome to the forums.  Unfortunately, wearing a Killa Armor and running "meta" gear makes you a big fat juicy target for those guys with the "really good gaming chairs."  They have a thing called "silent aim" that basically teleports the bullet to the intended target.  So, if they are "aiming" chest, the bullet teleports behind the plate and hits the chest.

• Upvote 2