Sign in to follow this  
hanjeta

Aplha or beta key giveaway

hanjeta

Hello,

ive bought the 100 package and its not staded that we get keys to give away for friends to try the game.

Maybe its a good idea to give people who bought a package and can play arleady to give them  1 or 2 keys so that friends can try the game for like 2 days or something.
I think it wil realy be helpfull for u guys and boost the playerbase.
is this something you would consider ?

Zoraxon

Like, a trial key? That's a bad idea. Once the time runs out, they'll have all these stories, but can't talk about them, since they still signed the NDA. They have done some giveaways for straight alpha access.

SA-AT

Maybe you should make a contest for fan art or something like that. at least people would start to be creative

Natalino
22 hours ago, Atlatvia said:

Maybe you should make a contest for fan art or something like that. at least people would start to be creative

We already have such a thing going on. You can find most of them over here:

Thanks!

SA-AT
On 10/12/2016 at 1:51 PM, hanjeta said:

Hello,

ive bought the 100 package and its not staded that we get keys to give away for friends to try the game.

Maybe its a good idea to give people who bought a package and can play arleady to give them  1 or 2 keys so that friends can try the game for like 2 days or something.
I think it wil realy be helpfull for u guys and boost the playerbase.
is this something you would consider ?

I would love an alpha key

can't wait for beta .. but there is no news when it will be realised 

-Brat

Searching forums every day for some kind of events of giveaways and so on...we have TONS of emmisars,and the giveaways has stopped.

Eh. Hope they'll inform us ,regarding beta,anytime soon...

SA-AT

seems like beta is coming  in 2017 :( 

Only way to survive till then is buy top package

RainingWeeD
2 hours ago, Atlatvia said:

seems like beta is coming  in 2017 :( 

Only way to survive till then is buy top package

exact

but wait the close beta are realy realy realy soon bro stay tuned :)

SA-AT
2 hours ago, RainingWeeD said:

exact

but wait the close beta are realy realy realy soon bro stay tuned :)

:D i cant wait :)

rmproductions

God i really can't wait for this game bought the 2nd package about 5 minutes ago can't wait!! 

Fenrir-45

So is there any sorta info on Beta, or is this game just going to stay in alpha forever. Im really getting worried that its going to just get stuck there. Idk though wondering if anyone else has this fear, or could care less?

deathpote
On 18/02/2017 at 3:41 AM, Fenrir-45 said:

Idk though wondering if anyone else has this fear, or could care less?

Well me too.. I've bought a game I can't play and I have No idea when beta will be released and i'm pretty concerned haha

Fenrir-45
7 hours ago, deathpote said:

Well me too.. I've bought a game I can't play and I have No idea when beta will be released and i'm pretty concerned haha

Right there was this moment of where there was a lot of info on the game, and lots of you-tuber's were playing it so it seemed like things were gonna go really well. But then that just kinda died off so i got concerned cause i haven't seen a lot of info on here, or there Facebook page

Aerror
vor 13 Minuten schrieb Fenrir-45:

Right there was this moment of where there was a lot of info on the game, and lots of you-tuber's were playing it so it seemed like things were gonna go really well. But then that just kinda died off so i got concerned cause i haven't seen a lot of info on here, or there Facebook page

you dont see much infos in public because about 95% of the information we get is alpha related and we all arent allowed to talk about it...and bastlestate reducded there advertising for this game because too many in a short period bought this game,they didnt exspect that

ImERdaddy

Check out our EFT FB as some of our moderators who steam usually will do key give aways.

Fenrir-45
18 hours ago, Aerror said:

you dont see much infos in public because about 95% of the information we get is alpha related and we all arent allowed to talk about it...and bastlestate reducded there advertising for this game because too many in a short period bought this game,they didnt exspect that

What i really mean by info is not like how things work or settings, or what is happening  like a update would be nice. For example the devs said they wanted more content in the game before beta right? I mean they haven't really said anything since i mean now they are putting the game on sale. Does that mean they are maybe nearing a beta, or are they just trying to get more people to buy that is really all i want to know i dont need dates just a yeah were getting somewhere.

Aerror
vor 1 Minute schrieb Fenrir-45:

What i really mean by info is not like how things work or settings, or what is happening  like a update would be nice. For example the devs said they wanted more content in the game before beta right? I mean they haven't really said anything since i mean now they are putting the game on sale. Does that mean they are maybe nearing a beta, or are they just trying to get more people to buy that is really all i want to know i dont need dates just a yeah were getting somewhere.

well the discount means nothing...it is the third discount so far but maybe last one but who knows....in my opinion the beta is still a few months away,there is still to less content,we still have only 3 raids to test for example.....

Fenrir-45
6 hours ago, Aerror said:

well the discount means nothing...it is the third discount so far but maybe last one but who knows....in my opinion the beta is still a few months away,there is still to less content,we still have only 3 raids to test for example.....

I mean dont get me wrong if they take their time, and the game is good yeah its worth it. I just worry because there have been enough games where it started off small kinda like this it was awhile before this game took off. I remember seeing footage for this game sometime ago, and didn't think much of it. And yeah they probably didnt think it would get as big as it has. But a little info at least here and there. I understand that they want to keep a lot of it a secret for when it fully releases just it seemed like it had a two month stretch where things were going really well, and then just kinda nothin from there. And it was like a drop off.