Klean

Calling all Emissaries! We need you to radio into HQ!

Klean

Hey everyone! I am calling on all Emissaries to come in and report to our main radio side communication server on Discord! We need most of you in here as it bolsters the community and puts us on the front lines to answer questions and help new players alike to get used to Escape From Tarkov! The goal here is to get more people into the Discord who want to play EFT in groups or who just need help understanding the game. 

STEP 1: If you do not already have discord here is the download screen! Follow the instructions, they are pretty straight forward.

https://discordapp.com/download

STEP 2: Open up the discord invitation and join the server.

https://discordapp.com/invite/0olC1YFQN4mTFCAZ

STEP 3: Make contact with Frantic. He will get you sorted out from there.

Once you all get in and setup, start inviting people to the Discord who are interested in playing EFT! Once Closed-Beta hits, this will most likely be our primary forum of verbal communication.

This is not official Discord channel of EFT but un-official server run by community members with great potential of finding people to play with. Have fun in Tarkov!

Regards,

Kleanuppguy

Edited by Kleanuppguy
  • Upvote 2

LePatrick

Hi,

I have already a discord for my own comunity i don't need more discords, because the French in general are not good in English so it would serve no purpose.

• Upvote 1

JAGUAR1950

There is nothing stopping the Emissaries getting their heads together and with the help of Frantic setup individual channels:

Multilingual section of the forum:

We have so far: English, Russian, German Français  Italiano  Polska  Middle East  Czech and Slovakia  Chinese  Spanish Turkish Brazil.

And more are being added as we speak it would mean all here would be under the same umbrella within discord but in separate channels. Easer to control and better for communications.

• Upvote 1

Natalino

Great work on this one. I have already been part of it since almost the start.

Please Note: This is not official Discord channel of EFT but un-official server run by community members with great potential of finding people to play with. Have fun in Tarkov!

• Upvote 1

Klean
2 hours ago, Natalino said:

Great work on this one. I have already been part of it since almost the start.

Please Note: This is not official Discord channel of EFT but un-official server run by community members with great potential of finding people to play with. Have fun in Tarkov!

Edited. 

2 hours ago, JAGUAR1950 said:

There is nothing stopping the Emissaries getting their heads together and with the help of Frantic setup individual channels:

Multilingual section of the forum:

We have so far: English, Russian, German Français  Italiano  Polska  Middle East  Czech and Slovakia  Chinese  Spanish Turkish Brazil.

And more are being added as we speak it would mean all here would be under the same umbrella within discord but in separate channels. Easer to control and better for communications.

I agree. No reason why we cant make this channel Multilingual @PatrickLaTrick. If we can condense the community that would only benefit everyone. 

• Upvote 1

LePatrick
11 hours ago, Kleanuppguy said:

Edited. 

I agree. No reason why we cant make this channel Multilingual @PatrickLaTrick. If we can condense the community that would only benefit everyone. 

I agree, i can share but i don't know if they will come. I will talk with them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have shared with them.

Edited by PatrickLaTrick

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2