Escapers!

We know that you all are waiting for the 0.10 patch, we got no ETA at the moment, but we plan to release it this week!

To make your waiting a bit easier, we are posting some gifs where you can see the Mosin.

Enjoy!

1. Sighting through a sniper scope and shooting.

mosinn_1.gif

2. Inspection.

mosinn_2.gif

3. Aiming through an iron sights and shooting.

mosinn_3.gif

4. Reloading

mosinn_4.gif

5. Reloading

mosinn_5.gif

• Like 47
  • Thanks 2
  • Hot 15
  • Upvote 6

Can we get hotkeys for chambering and emptying chambers? Like for both variants, one that drops the bullet on the ground and the o hter that puts it back into the inventory.

Also, aren't there 2 mosin variants when it comes to the bolt eject handle? The sniper variant pointing down and the regular pointing right?

@Natalino

Edited by r34TwerG4Fg5_z
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It seems like the 1st and 5th gif aren't loading correctly, I'm getting an image not found.

Also, while I can't begin to describe the hype I have for it, i can't help but notice it looks surprisingly thin from those photos, is the FOV in the got higher than normal, or am I going crazy =P

Either way great job guys, can't wait.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Arlochorim said:

It seems like the 1st and 5th gif aren't loading correctly, I'm getting an image not found.

Hmm, they are working perfectly for me, sir.

How about now?

mosinn_1.gif

mosinn_5.gif

• Thanks 2

I thought that maybe we wouldn't have been able to suppress it but now that we can see a suppressor it is kind of worrying, I really hope that the gun won't be overly expensive and be tossed into the novelty pile along with the DVL and SV-98 but then again I don't want the meta to be suppressed mosins. I really hope this is balanced well as the mosin realistically should be quite cheap as most of them are milsurp rifles from WWII etc.

2 minutes ago, KentuckyFriedSpy said:

I thought that maybe we wouldn't have been able to suppress it but now that we can see a suppressor it is kind of worrying, I really hope that the gun won't be overly expensive and be tossed into the novelty pile along with the DVL and SV-98 but then again I don't want the meta to be suppressed mosins. I really hope this is balanced well as the mosin realistically should be quite cheap as most of them are milsurp rifles from WWII etc.

To also keep it balanced they have to make it somewhat expensive(IMO 45-55k)

EDIT:  The gun I mean, the suppressor looks like a hybrid but who knows

Edited by -Temple-

Just now, fankk said:

@TheWay Any word on pricing and trader? Even if its just an "itll be around 40k" or something?

Prapor, Loyality Level 1., but no info about the price yet, sir.

1 minute ago, DerFreshDachs said:

@TheWay Actually it does, thank you kind sir.

Thank you and sorry for the trouble, sir.

• Like 1

Looks great, only one small problem. The reload when you already have a round chambered, I wish you wouldve made it so the cartridge that hasnt been fired isnt just wasted for no reason.

6 minutes ago, KentuckyFriedSpy said:

Agreed, so much of the actual decent or even mildly useful weapons tend to be locked behind a mountain of grinding and fetch quests so even just having it at Prapor level 2 would be a good idea, maybe have stuff like the after market Archangel stock and mag kits at Skier level 3